Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

news Flash: persons that will not be getting the head coaching job - bulldog69 hummer...aka.....Big Boy...who never had his 15 minutes of fame to begin with...your on the clock big boy.....beware people, bulldog is no friend of the truth, you cannot get a job if you do not apply, any idiot regardless of IQ knows that....

Total number of jobs applied for by lantern in the last two years: O..none..nada

Total number of jobs applied for and not gotten by bulldog69: LOTS and LOTS

Going to sleep everynight as an Independence Eagle: Priceless

Sleep well my dear patriot...in 222 days the beating begins...

aahhh soooo...I guess now you're getting personal. So nice of you to pop off about my team when your team was carved right out of mine. Besides....with a very small JR Sr class next year...the Pats will take it on the chin. I never said Smitty applied "knucklehead"....I said he was "interested" and other people do his bidding...c'mon Scotty....beam yourself up somewhere. I guess the mercenary thing got under your skin. By the way, I am glad to see that you are pointing to a day when you play a 3a team....atta boy...way to tough it out. You sure don't know me lantern or you would know I am not in coaching and have had the same job for over 20 yrs.......something Scotty Lantern cannot relate to.

Here's to re-alignment again.....

Oh yeah...I guess scotty's "feedback" from BGA was not good???? Is that the reason for all your hostility?

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bulldog69 hummer, several things to consider:

One, We did not seek a 3A school out, you all sought us out...easy win I guess, by let me see...1, 2 , 3 oh you kicked us with a mighty 8 point win...something to brag about for sure....next year will not be by 8 points, i promise...no crying in football...remember

Two, you are not the brightest bulb in the class, for instance unlike you and several others with to much time on their hands I don't kiss and tell...but if that makes one feel better to kiss and tell, well go ahead

Third, feedback from BGA, about what? help pick out their fertilizer, what color to use in their uniforms, please don't recruit our kids...whatever...sorry the application process did not go so well for you, have always helped in the past...don't be bitter, the cowboys are hiring...I mean the Franklin cowboys....

Fourth, skills i would work on for next year: spelling...content...mindless babble is getting old...suggestions: write a book or take an english class

Fifth, I do not care who you are..big deal....it would not surprise me who you are....just do not be bitter...the forward pass can one day be your friend...embrace it and feel the love and you are right, all the career moves I have made have been bad.....I have had a rock in my front yard all my life, does that make it a good rock...no, it just makes it an old one....they say that a ship that never leaves the harbor will never be sunk... of course it will never go anywhere either....do i hear bubbles???? NO, I just think that was gas!!!!! :thumb:

What comes around goes around

These are the facts

1.) bulldog69 has called out Batman was a treehugger

2.) Batman's comments many years ago in the paper that public school coaches need to "work harder" have come back to bite him

3.) Green Lantern seems a bit humbled (or embarassed, not sure which one).

Dear Bulldog69 hummer, several things to consider:

One, We did not seek a 3A school out, you all sought us out...easy win I guess, by let me see...1, 2 , 3 oh you kicked us with a mighty 8 point win...something to brag about for sure....next year will not be by 8 points, i promise...no crying in football...remember

Two, you are not the brightest bulb in the class, for instance unlike you and several others with to much time on their hands I don't kiss and tell...but if that makes one feel better to kiss and tell, well go ahead

Third, feedback from BGA, about what? help pick out their fertilizer, what color to use in their uniforms, please don't recruit our kids...whatever...sorry the application process did not go so well for you, have always helped in the past...don't be bitter, the cowboys are hiring...I mean the Franklin cowboys....

Fourth, skills i would work on for next year: spelling...content...mindless babble is getting old...suggestions: write a book or take an english class

Fifth, I do not care who you are..big deal....it would not surprise me who you are....just do not be bitter...the forward pass can one day be your friend...embrace it and feel the love and you are right, all the career moves I have made have been bad.....I have had a rock in my front yard all my life, does that make it a good rock...no, it just makes it an old one....they say that a ship that never leaves the harbor will never be sunk... of course it will never go anywhere either....do i hear bubbles???? NO, I just think that was gas!!!!! :)

After posting this drivel....you call my post "mindless babble"?? I don't care about Independence 5a football. It is not going to the top of that region because you "don't have the numbers". You won't have as long as coach g is there. Scotty Lantern can sure dish it out but can't take it. You are on here running your mouth about a program that has won ONE game. Scotty, Lantern, Tree hugger, whatever you hide under....I'll be here long after you are gone.....just keep working harder!!!

Interesting how things have worked out for Coach Smith. From the Penthouse to the Outhouse. One might wonder what would happen to the many other private school gurus if they decided to make the move to the public sector. They might indeed find the going a bit tougher.

Nevertheless, as they say, it could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Maybe....work harder? :)

good one media mogul,you really got me there...really in the outhouse...please tell me that you coach and could we scrimmage this next year, or maybe play the next two years...love those little hidden voices that come out of the wood work, nameless, faceless voices...the public and private comment is like saying something about me having no hair, which i don't...let's get personal big boy and tell me who you coach for...you are so funny....in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is truly king.....get some new material, you and bulldog both...get the shots in now...will not be like that next year...then what will you talk about, hide behind your name...give me a break...I guess you could talk about my children....media mogul, i have an open date in may that we can scrimmage, me and my poor group of overmatched kids...come get some, I didn't think so...we will work harder and will not complain...what's your excuse???????sad when you think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good one media mogul,you really got me there...really in the outhouse...please tell me that you coach and could we scrimmage this next year, or maybe play the next two years...love those little hidden voices that come out of the wood work, nameless, faceless voices...the public and private comment is like saying something about me having no hair, which i don't...let's get personal big boy and tell me who you coach for...you are so funny....in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is truly king.....get some new material, you and bulldog both...get the shots in now...will not be like that next year...then what will you talk about, hide behind your name...give me a break...I guess you could talk about my children....media mogul, i have an open date in may that we can scrimmage, me and my poor group of overmatched kids...come get some, I didn't think so...we will work harder and will not complain...what's your excuse???????sad when you think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful what you wish for....

Not a coach here, just an insider. One who knows the circles of your profession. One who knows a little more than you care to share. One who knows your public school coaching record. One who knows.

All I can say is that it is I would be calling the administrator/ superintendent if Green Lantern was the HC where my son played high school. Having a winning season is great, but there are more lessons to be learned in High school sports than how to win. To me, Green Lantern is not the kind of representative that I would want teaching my son ANY kind of lessons, much less life ones. Good grief, you have sunk to the lowest level imaginable on here with your degrading and demeaning posts. I have NEVER heard of you, just an objective observer with no dog in this fight. YOU give COACHES a HIDEOUS name with your lack of respect for others abd your blatant tooting of your own horn. You have totally CHEAPENED anything that the players from Independence achieved this yr with your smack talking on here. I sure hope that the selection committee from BGA reads this site to see the LACK of CHARACTER you have.

Green Lantern and Mediamogul exchanging pleasantries. I LLIIIIIIKKKKE it!! Thank Goodness for CoachT. As for the BGA job, it has been narrowed down to 6 quality applicants and interviews will take place this week with 2 per day. Good luck to all applicants, especially to 1 DC from a local ABC school that should have been getting serious looks for the last 2 years. #1 defense in state for 2 consecutive years. Getting it done. OUT!! :)

All I can say is that it is I would be calling the administrator/ superintendent if Green Lantern was the HC where my son played high school. Having a winning season is great, but there are more lessons to be learned in High school sports than how to win. To me, Green Lantern is not the kind of representative that I would want teaching my son ANY kind of lessons, much less life ones. Good grief, you have sunk to the lowest level imaginable on here with your degrading and demeaning posts. I have NEVER heard of you, just an objective observer with no dog in this fight. YOU give COACHES a HIDEOUS name with your lack of respect for others abd your blatant tooting of your own horn. You have totally CHEAPENED anything that the players from Independence achieved this yr with your smack talking on here. I sure hope that the selection committee from BGA reads this site to see the LACK of CHARACTER you have.

Greenlantern sure has hurt himself. Hard to imagine a coach behaving like his has done on the T. He had his problems in the past...had hope he had changed.

I hate to see this site getting down to this. It seems to me like several people have a problem with Green Lantern. I will say that it seems he does take some abuse on this site and probably in all fairness, gives as good as he gets...I wish him and Independence the best in the future as well as whoever gets the BGA job good luck as well!

I am finished with this site, thank you 2priceless for your comments, you are classy and sorry it has come across only as winning, we stand for many more things than winning..good luck to the new BGA coach....way to much work to do to get us ready for next year...and we need all the time we can get....out of here!