Region 1-1A

i know onw thing old eagle and big blue lbs i bet you 2 can make some good chili. you both spice things up and stir the pot. everyone hates us already except fot pujo he only hates us twice a year. when we play hampton and maybe cloudland or unaka. its ok we know what we have the potential to do and we are man enough to deal with it if we dont. i will say this i am READY and everyone that has any association with us best be READY. the fans. the community, the coaches, the players, and yes the one's that think we are not on the move be very READY. big dawg 71 i wish i could say i was sad your gone, but i am not. you have my respect if it means anything to you. thanks for giving us some credit on here. pujo love you man your a good one. guys i cant wait to see the cleats laced up, shoulderpads nesting on the shoulders of younge men, as they slide that helment on there head ready to do battle for themselves, teammates, and pride. get READY cause sweet and blood is on its way man alive i am REAdy to play.

shelton

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool another post involving cosby. look like we are getting a some respect from hampton. the judge however seems to think we want do so hot. i also see that the cosby fans and coaches are fired up with almost 7 months to go. man thats exciting. you guys must eat, sleep, breath, and bleed football. sound a little cocky to lol. you guys are getting me excited. i am going to have to find away to get up there and see a game or 2. how is the offseason going? everyone working hard? looks like you got a shot at making some noise this season acording to hampton as well. good luck guys.

• 3 weeks later...

how does everyone think this region stands? and why?

I think Hampton might take the conference title, but 2nd, 3rd and 4rth is going to be a dogfight.. unaka has homefield over cosby but we hafta go to cloudland (would love to have that one at home this year), and i think cosby goes there too, if one of those 3 can sneak up on hampton they could take the title.... as the season actually starts somethings might shake out and look different but right now too close to call...

BigDog not to put you on the spot but what do you think about Unaka? spill the beans! btw, have you at least inquired about playing for some local D2 teams? (carson-newman, emory-henry or tusculum?) I hope you at least ask and keep your options open..

Edited by unakafan07

BigDog not to put you on the spot but what do you think about Unaka? spill the beans! btw, have you at least inquired about playing for some local D2 teams? (carson-newman, emory-henry or tusculum?) I hope you at least ask and keep your options open..

Unaka is always competitive don;'t really know what they have this year

Unaka is always competitive don;'t really know what they have this year

ahh, the way you added "that's all I'm going to say about them" left me wondering if you were withholding an opinion on them... lol..

going to hurt losing guinn and m.walsh but the offensive line was young last year, should see some improvement there..

• 1 month later...

One thing people haven't been talking about concerning Unaka, or maybe they just don't know, is their new head coach: Donald Ensor. He knows a thing or two about football. (he went to Carson-Newman for football) Now I'll be honest. I think his first few years will be tough. Mostly because of lack of numbers. Reason being, Donald will get rid of ALL the rif-raft. It may take a year or two for Coach Ensor to iron out his new system, too. Now I hope I'm wrong about that, though. But mark my words: In 5-10 years, Coach Ensor will make Unaka into a one of the most, if not THE most competetive teams in Tennessee. Two things are for sure, though. Unaka will be much stronger, as Coach Ensor is over-seeing the weight lifting program everyday; And this team will be in shape like none other. Don't be surprised to see Unaka run press defense all night in their opener against Chuckey-Doak! :thumb: lol

Edited by Rangerbook06

Hampton will have a solid team, some good backs to go with Townsend, good receivers,a big line and all these kids are paying the price in the weightroom. Just may be the strongest team Hampton had ever had. Should be a fun year for Hampton fans.

• 1 month later...

The top 3 will be Hampton, Unaka, and Cosby. No prediction on the order of those 3. Im sure Cloudland will be in the mix, because they are always good. It just depends on what kind of talent they can recruit from Avery Co.

It seems to me like Unaka has had several transfers also.