District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Houston Co. was 8-2 entering today, and CA was 9-3 entering today.

Jo Byrns took two from Mcewen 10-0 and 11-6 to move to 10-3 w/ one game left tomorrow against NCS. This could possibly be for the top to the second seed.

Thank you for the update and East is right Houston County is 8-3 I think and if CA is in fact 9-3 with a game left to play East Robertson ..they still have another game to play somewhere and Houston County has 3 more to play. NCS plays them a double header on Monday not sure who else they have to play ....could be CA. Should be very interesting over the next 4-5 days in 10A that is for sure. Good luck to everyone and play hard but safe..... going into district everyone needs to be healthy.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the update and East is right Houston County is 8-3 I think and if CA is in fact 9-3 with a game left to play East Robertson ..they still have another game to play somewhere and Houston County has 3 more to play. NCS plays them a double header on Monday not sure who else they have to play ....could be CA. Should be very interesting over the next 4-5 days in 10A that is for sure. Good luck to everyone and play hard but safe..... going into district everyone needs to be healthy.

Voldad you are exactly right....4 big games that will decide everything in the district....East vs. CA, Houston Co. vs. NCS, Houston Co. vs. CA, and NCS vs. Jo Byrns today. So i think after these 4 games are played we will know who is #1-#8 in our district. Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to hearing the score of the Jo Byrns and NCS game. Where is the game being played? Jo Byrns or NCS?

Hoop, How did ya'll do yesterday? I talked to Mrs. A about the game. If it is an earlier game I can probably go! We are having Cal dedicated at church on Sunday so I can't miss my boy's dedication! I will try my best to make it. Let me know when the game is as soon as possible! Good luck to all 10A teams! Looks like its been pretty exciting this year! Good Luck East! Ours hearts and thoughts are with you going into t :P ournaments! :lol:

Hoop, How did ya'll do yesterday? I talked to Mrs. A about the game. If it is an earlier game I can probably go! We are having Cal dedicated at church on Sunday so I can't miss my boy's dedication! I will try my best to make it. Let me know when the game is as soon as possible! Good luck to all 10A teams! Looks like its been pretty exciting this year! Good Luck East! Ours hearts and thoughts are with you going into t :P ournaments! :lol:

We got beat yesterday but it was a non-district game so nobody really cared, we just played around and had fun. And still lost by like 2 runs and wasn't even being serious bout the game, i mean i caught yesterday, so it was just a fun day to try people out at different positions. Yeah i know what your saying and we wouldn't want you to miss Cal's dedication. But if we get the 4 or 5 seed then i think we will be the 1st game, not for sure but i think that is how it goes. If anybody knows what games are being played when on Saturday please update us. Tsad do you know cause i know yall are hosting so i didn't know if you knew how it was going to be played. Well sure hope to see you there Dave!

We got beat yesterday but it was a non-district game so nobody really cared, we just played around and had fun. And still lost by like 2 runs and wasn't even being serious bout the game, i mean i caught yesterday, so it was just a fun day to try people out at different positions. Yeah i know what your saying and we wouldn't want you to miss Cal's dedication. But if we get the 4 or 5 seed then i think we will be the 1st game, not for sure but i think that is how it goes. If anybody knows what games are being played when on Saturday please update us. Tsad do you know cause i know yall are hosting so i didn't know if you knew how it was going to be played. Well sure hope to see you there Dave!

Eastbaseball, I'm not trying to shoot at ya' but the paper had you losing 11-1 in 5 innings not by two. Not that it matters. We lost to MTCS 6-3. Led 3-1 going into the 6th.

Eastbaseball25 the opening day of districts on Saturday has everyone in the district playing that day. Games are being played all day. The way i understand it ...4 teams are eliminated that first day. After that it is double elimination for the district championship which makes that first day a must win day for everyone. The brackets should be at your school by now ...but no one will know when who plays who until these last few games are played. But times are set on the brackets just not the teams yet. Hope that clears it up a bit.

Eastbaseball25 the opening day of districts on Saturday has everyone in the district playing that day. Games are being played all day. The way i understand it ...4 teams are eliminated that first day. After that it is double elimination for the district championship which makes that first day a must win day for everyone. The brackets should be at your school by now ...but no one will know when who plays who until these last few games are played. But times are set on the brackets just not the teams yet. Hope that clears it up a bit.

Hey i appreciate it alot...i'll ask my coach if he knows anything yet. And someone reported to the newspaper wrong, we haven't got beat that bad in over 3-4 weeks.

Voldad, we haven't received anything with a bracket or times. All we got was a reminder to be at the meeting on Thursday morning.

Voldad, we haven't received anything with a bracket or times. All we got was a reminder to be at the meeting on Thursday morning.

Ok ...probably will hand them out at the meeting then. Waiting to fill them out i would guess ...I just saw the brackets is all. By then all games should be completed hopefully and they will be able to fill in the brackets. Now that i think about it ...makes sense not to send them out ...blank ...until you can place teams in seeding.

ncs vs jo byrns...great game, great bunch of guys i pretty much enjoy everyone of 'em....good game...fun to watch..cuz there was 7 home-runs combined and eli put on a clinic for jo byrns...if there are any girls out there needing a man and then some...o yea...lol...there you go eli i put the word out for you...but the score was 14-10....good game i believe one error by both teams just... two teams mashing and we came out on top tonight...so helps us out obvisously...we have houston co. monday and hopefully we can keep the bats rollin...anyways ill keep everyone posted but i got to split...