Chris Donald

BIGBLU

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UT of course, Ole Miss, Miss State, Stanford and Michigan are some of the recent visitors to their newest best friend coach Mansfield prior to school getting out. Notre Dame offered a scholarship already. Fulmer has made a couple of recent visits just to check and make sure Mike is feeling ok. It is just wonderful how concerned everyone has been to make sure their friendships were secure. One rumor has that the Irish Defensive Coordinator has said Chris is the best in all of the states he recruits.

Go Stangs

UT of course, Ole Miss, Miss State, Stanford and Michigan are some of the recent visitors to their newest best friend coach Mansfield prior to school getting out. Notre Dame offered a scholarship already. Fulmer has made a couple of recent visits just to check and make sure Mike is feeling ok. It is just wonderful how concerned everyone has been to make sure their friendships were secure. One rumor has that the Irish Defensive Coordinator has said Chris is the best in all of the states he recruits.

Go Stangs

that is some good schools

would he have the grades for notre dame?

Lets just put it this way ....if Notre Dame is recruiting a kid and really wants him at Notre Dame ....then the kid has the grades. If they are just in the running for a kid and the kid wants to go th ND but ND is lukewarm on a him ...then grades could be the deciding factor in him not going there. But if they want him bad enough ...just like any other Div I college program ....they will take him ..grades or not and help him make it in school.

I'm a big fan of the Vols but I hear that Mr. Donald is looking at other schools because of the players up on the Hill that are and have been getting into trouble with the school and the LAW. He is Looking at Ole Miss and Notre Dame.

Best of Luck to him and which ever school he goes to.

As much as I would love to see Donald in orange and white, just think about the defensive backfield Ole Miss would have with Willis and Donald. Then Donald would be the heir apparent and just take over when Patrick starts playing on Sundays instead of Saturdays.

As much as I would love to see Donald in orange and white, just think about the defensive backfield Ole Miss would have with Willis and Donald. Then Donald would be the heir apparent and just take over when Patrick starts playing on Sundays instead of Saturdays.

Willis will be gone when Donald gets there he is a senior this year. But Ole Miss will take Detris also. I know a lot of people say Det ris is not D-1 caliber, but Coach sees something in him that a lot of people dont, and he is going to offer the younger Willis.

would he have the grades for notre dame?

Yes. You dont have to worry about his grades. I think any body from Mustang Country can tell you that this kid knows what it takes to get to the next level, and he makes sure he has everything it takes to make it a flawless transition.

And what seperates Donald from a lot of prospects in the state is that he already has his head on striaght. He will get in no trouble and he will be the hardest worker in the locker room. There are a lot of Linebacker prospects running around this state, but none are more college ready than Donald. I would love to see him wearing Orange, but any school that gets him knows they are getting a stud. He's in the 5 Star preview for Unapproved Website. They just dont throw that ranking around.

Willis will be gone when Donald gets there he is a senior this year. But Ole Miss will take Detris also. I know a lot of people say Det ris is not D-1 caliber, but Coach sees something in him that a lot of people dont, and he is going to offer the younger Willis.

I forgot that Willis would be a senior this year.....as far as Detris goes, if no one picked up Orey then I can't see them picking up Detris and I'm not sure he will have the grades to go anywhere anyway.