Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ok...I'll be the one to stick up for the band. They're very dedicated and are at every game just like the football players and cheerleaders. Their job is also to get the crowd going. As far as playing during plays...it is against the rules and any band who does it is the exception to the rest. And in case you didn't notice their are almost as many Band Parents at football games as their are player parents. Everyone shows support for their school...just in different ways. So what's the problem. If your band isn't very good however, I feel for you. But you should still be supportive. PS- More band students will get scholarships to play in the band than athletes will get to play football in college. We should support the school and its students as a whole...not just the players on the field.

However, I agree with a lot of the other annoying factors listed. Just thought someone should take up for the bands.

Good post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What? You mean the fans don't always know what they are yelling about? :roflolk:

/sarcasm

At least those fans are watching the game. Almost as annoying are people who come to games and talk the whole game without a clue as to what is going on on the field. Maybe if there was a seperate section for them......

At least those fans are watching the game. Almost as annoying are people who come to games and talk the whole game without a clue as to what is going on on the field. Maybe if there was a seperate section for them......

I believe this is true at any sporting event. For many the social aspect is the reason they are there.

WAY too many to choose from!

Add to my list: Mothers who sit cluelessly in the stands, don't cheer, don't yell, but want to have conversations with others like they were in line at the grocery store-and then get mad at your yelling or cheering because they can't hold their conversation. . .

People who stand the entire game blocking your view. . .

People who can't sit in their seats during huge plays, but take THAT moment to go to the concession stand, toilet, or wherever-forcing you to get up and miss the play. . . (it is WORSE at college games).

Fans not paying attention to what's happening on the field-and could care less (hint: stay home or stay outside).

You are so right

• 1 month later...

Officials that try to control the game or at least let everyone know who is in charge. Far too many officials think they are the show instead of the kids playing. If a game has good officials you hardly even notice they are out there, but if they want everyone to see them, it could look like National Flag Day out there!