Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I don't like fans of programs that achieve overnight success due to misclassification and only join this website after they win a championship because they get to dress out two teams that wear the same uniform and play against teams that only have enough players to dress out one team. And think they are special because they beat smaller teams that can only dress out one team. You think I am joking because I am not Joking.

As said before, Cry baby losers........:shock:

As said before, Cry baby losers........:shock:

Mrs. RWWR Why do you complain about cry baby losers and then have a signature that insinyouates that a gracious loser doens"t deserve respect either? I think your brief aqwaintance with "mediokra success" has caused you to forget your roots. I read that you played at Redbank, but you don't support them much on here. Maybe if they drop Red bank down a classification or two and misclassify water down level the field for them and there enrollment, you could jump on that bandwagon to. You think I'm joking cause I'm not joking.

• 3 weeks later...