Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

2) The coach is always wrong!

3) If johnny were playing qb we would have won.

4) The coach only plays this/that kind because he likes him more.

5) Bands playing at the wrong time, i.e. when you have the ball.

6) Fans that know everything!

7) Someone makes a bonehead play and fans are asking why the coach put him in that situation.

It's obvious what we have here. The best coaches are in the stands. Everyone's kid is the best player. The coach really doesn't want to win, if he did, he would make all the right calls, play the best kids and really give his team the best chance to win. I mean, we all know that a coach's job depends on who he plays and not the stability of the program or the wins and losses.

So I guess...

1) Fans that really have no clue as to what happens Monday through Thursday!

You know sometimes it can be a great thing for your band to play when you have the ball. We used to go on silent count numerous times. All they hear is music and not really what coaches are yelling we just did our thing and not worry about them. We also got into the grouve and got pumped up by the Fl. State theme.

the train horn. i am glad we have got away from it this year. a couple weeks ago friendship was down 28 to us and a dude over on their side laid on it all night. and for what. i heard they will not let others bring them in. i will talk to some people and see if we can stop them at our home games. if my memory is correct we all got it from portland anyway. i say they can have it all to theirselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot weather,/ Cold weather,/ Lousy concession stand food,/ Loud obnoxious drunken fans,/ Bad teams vs Good teams,/ Refs making terrible game changing calls at the end of the game,/ Ugly uniforms,/ JV games,/ Poor parking,/ Stinky toilets,/ District games against teams not in your classification(3A vs 4A),/ Bad field lighting,/ Crackling PA systems trying to push to much bass during horrible halftime dance routines,/ Bands trying to play 1980's rock songs not so good,/ Players wearing to much tape and towels and extra gear to look cool,/ Timeouts,/ Automatic touchbacks on kickoffs in the endzone,/ Fans with noise making devices that bother the home team just as bad,/ Gatekeepers telling you "if you go out you can't come back",/ Players trying to imitate the pro's on Sunday with stupid chest bumps and low 5's,/ The guy last week who stood up too fast and dumped nacho cheese on my back during what seemed like a big pass that eventually fell incomplete,/ The unoriginal signs and art work around the stadiums to inspire death and destruction on the other team,/ Going to a game to find out its the other teams Homecoming,/ The smells of leather & grass & cigars & mustard & b.o & gas in the stands,/ Long opening ceremonies "coin toss plus extra announcements",/ High School football players with beards,/ Losing,/ 7:30 away games,/ The sounds of players cleats walking on asphalt,/ Kids running wild around the stadium and parking lots during the game,/ Fans and parents screaming plays and corrections and instructions to the coaches deaf ears,/ The guy who shows up late and leaves early to the game with no exhaust or mufflers on his truck,/ Schools that won't honor your season pass,/ Having to stand,/ Burnt out bulbs on the scoreboard so you really can't tell what's the score,/ and finally not the players but grown people who cry after a loss ! Other than that I love High Scholl Football.

Edited by RicFlare

Hot weather,/ Cold weather,/ Bad concession stand food,/ Loud obnoxious drunken fans,/ Bad teams vs Good teams,/ Refs making bad game changing calls at the end of the game,/ Ugly uniforms,/ JV games,/ Poor parking,/ Stinky toilets,/ District games vs other teams not in your classification,/ Bad field lighting,/ Crackling PA systems trying to push to much bass during "yawn" horrible halftime dance routines,/ Bands trying to play 1980's rock songs not so good,/ Players wearing to much tape and towels and extra gear to look cool,/ Timeouts,/ Automatic touchbacks on kickoffs in the endzone,/ Fans with noise making devices that bother the home team just as bad,/ Gatekeepers telling you "if you go out you can't come back",/ Players trying to imitate the pro's on Sunday with stupid chest bumps and low 5's,/ The guy last week who stood up to fast and dumped nacho cheese on my back during what seemed like a big pass that eventually fell incomplete,/ The unoriginal signs and art work around the stadiums to inspire death and destruction on the other team,/ Going to a game to find out its the other teams Homecoming,/ The smells of leather & grass & cigars & mustard & b.o & gas in the stands,/ Long opening ceremonies "coin toss plus extra announcements",/ High School football players with beards,/ Losing,/ 7:30 away games,/ The sounds of players cleats walking on asphalt,/ Kids running wild around the stadium and parking lots during the game,/ Fans and parents screaming plays and corrections and instructions to the coaches deaf ears,/ The guy who shows up late and leaves early to the game with no exhaust or mufflers on his truck,/ Schools that want honor your season pass,/ Having to stand,/ Burned out bulbs on the scoreboard so you really can't tell what's the score,/ and finally not the players but grown people who cry after a loss !

So you basically hate high school football?