Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 3 weeks later...

Vuvuzelas, well they will be next year lol.

I actually think its cool but I bet parents will get mad. I heard some major stadiums banned them. Wonder if any high schools will ban them as well.

And cheerleaders? They deff serve a purpose, stay there and look pretty for students to look at during a break. Oh and they make their parents 'proud' lol

The little middle school/9th grade girls dressed like they're going to a club or are in the Lady Marmalade Music video when they're going to a highschool football game. I just dont understand that, and what's worse, is how their parents let them out of the house wearing band-aide like clothing..

I'm glad you brought that up and it is annoying. These girls do it for attention and the parents don't think anything of it.

As a coach, it's the dad that wants to talk to his kid right at the beginning of half-time over the fence or the guy I hardly know that sits behind my wife and discusses where he think I should go.

As a fan, it is the guy that wants to talk to me as the ball is being snapped, or the parents that drop their kids off and drive away.

As a parent, it is the parent that wants to call plays from the bleachers.

I love the quiet dads that shake their sons' hands at the end of the game (or dads who give a hug...either way....) Those sons can't hear a word I say at the end of a game. They are wondering where their dad is.

Very good post!! :thumb: The one about parents dropping their kids off is one that really sticks with me.

Edited by bellgo

I'm glad you brought that up and it is annoying. These girls do it for attention and the parents don't think anything of it.

Very good post!! :thumb: The one about parents dropping their kids off is one that really sticks with me.

As a parent I don't have a name for those parents who drop their kids off and drive away other than GARBAGE! I have watched my daughter play everything from 2 hour long t-ball games when it's 100 degrees to soccer (which i know nothing about) and basketball and LOVED every minute of it. How in the world can you live with yourself knowing how that HAS to make them feel when your not there. I guess those few hours of baby sitting so they can smoke their hippy lettuce in peace motivates them to be the trash they are.

The most annoying thing is when you go to football games to support a team that you've supported for 20 years and you sit behind some players parents who are more interested in being part of the "social class" and then start to ramble on about all the great traditions of the school and then when you name off one of the most popular/all time greats from there their response is, "who?"

• 2 weeks later...

Kids running around during the National Anthem !

Or, any other time! Includes adults as well. Does anyone actually go to the game to watch the game,

except me? Sit sown, shut up, or stay home. I don't pay admission to watch someone else's back.

Smoking in the bleachers...rule not enforced.

I agree with a previous poster...bands should play on Saturday at their own competition. I really

am not a fan of bands at ball games.

Or, any other time! Includes adults as well. Does anyone actually go to the game to watch the game,

except me? Sit sown, shut up, or stay home. I don't pay admission to watch someone else's back.

Smoking in the bleachers...rule not enforced.

I agree with a previous poster...bands should play on Saturday at their own competition. I really

am not a fan of bands at ball games.

it's about time i had a comment after 4yrs. hope your doing well Grunt!. i'll see ya in a few fridays. duaghter took a red shirt this yr. got another free yr. of college.. :D