Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

As a coach, it's the dad that wants to talk to his kid right at the beginning of half-time over the fence or the guy I hardly know that sits behind my wife and discusses where he think I should go.

As a fan, it is the guy that wants to talk to me as the ball is being snapped, or the parents that drop their kids off and drive away.

As a parent, it is the parent that wants to call plays from the bleachers.

I love the quiet dads that shake their sons' hands at the end of the game (or dads who give a hug...either way....) Those sons can't hear a word I say at the end of a game. They are wondering where their dad is.

• 2 weeks later...

The most annoying thing that really gets on my nerves is when you hear fans shouting profanity at the opposing team, especially when I have my two young boys with me at games. It amazes me how little respect people can have for children. I guess it says a lot about today's culture.

• 1 month later...

The little middle school/9th grade girls dressed like they're going to a club or are in the Lady Marmalade Music video when they're going to a highschool football game. I just dont understand that, and what's worse, is how their parents let them out of the house wearing band-aide like clothing..

The little middle school/9th grade girls dressed like they're going to a club or are in the Lady Marmalade Music video when they're going to a highschool football game. I just dont understand that, and what's worse, is how their parents let them out of the house wearing band-aide like clothing..

That makes me mad to viv. I hate when kids walk around the track during the game. what is the point in paying to get into a football game if your just going to walk the track.

yesssss good post. that and the kids younger than that that just go cuz its a high school game

That makes me mad to viv. I hate when kids walk around the track during the game. what is the point in paying to get into a football game if your just going to walk the track.

Yeah, alot of the time they stand in the side yard and makeout and do random stuff that doesn't make sense. It's even gotten to the point where they bring illegel substances to games or put "special drinks" in waterbottles, If I see one more middle schooler being handcuffed and taken to juvie because of something like that...im going to go crazy. If you go to a game, watch it, walk around if you want to get some food or use the toilet, but dont just dottle and act stupid.

• 3 weeks later...