Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

The student section, they put them in the front and they stand the whole game. So the people behind them has to stand, so that means you have to stand, so the person behind you has to stand.If everybody sat then everybody could see. Don't have a problem with people standing on a big play or trying to get your team pumped up.

People who do not shut up and be still for the national anthem.

Stadium where when you walk in you are on the top looking down instead of on the bottom looking up. If you do not have small kids and strollers you would not understand.

Schools like South Greene where you have to go through gravels to get to the field. Again, not good with strollers.

Visitor parking at Sullivan South.

People who do not know what a trash can is. You walk right past them on your way out. Grab your trash.

Homecoming.

You know what, I love football enough to make up for these.

I second the first and fifth. what makes these worse is the problems extend beyond high school football games.

What annoys me is people who aren't there for the game.

'And what about when' people talk as if the band is the main attraction.

I can't understand people making a big deal out of the bands at half-time. Go to the consession go to the can... you don't have to sit through it.

Sorry alma matter but I have to complain... a school that has only the one side of the bleechers.

Edited by tshadow

For me the most annoying thing is people who know virtually nothing about football, yet yell at every call. If someone fumbles or has the ball stripped while lying on the ground they yell wildly about the ref giving the ball back to the other team, ect. These people are at every game, they are loud and they do not have a clue as to what is going on.