Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to tell ya'. The Indians Defense, led by that awesome Linebacker Crew is special. And yes TankTalk, they are that much better than Oak Ridge's LB's. The DB Offense was very effective as well, just had short field after short field, and they made the Wildcats pay for the early turnovers.

4 & 0 and on a Roll Tribe Roll

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

No, the linebackers still aren't Gods, compared to the Oak Ridge linebackers. Congratulations, DB earned the win, they were head and shoulders the better team.

Surely you would have to say, the OR offense put our linebackers and defense in terrible situations, with the short field.

But trust me, I have been around football long enough, picked games long enough, to be here to accept defeat. DB had much more fire, didn't make the mistakes and are clearly the best team.

And that DB band .... wow!

God's? Who said God's?.. I said awesome Linebacker's... that much better!!... and that was tested and it played out tonight in the SHIP!!

Good luck to Oak Ridge.. It looks like the Region 2 5A Championship will be very much up for grabs.

See ya'll in the Playoffs... in Kingsport

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!