Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

hey thanks pujo. its good to know your out there supporting whats right and thats the love of the game and the kids that bleed for it. if its someone from around here its no surprise. Cosby is in Cocke County if that helps you any. we have crap like this all the time. i was assused of recriting all summer i have yet to see anything from it LOL!!!!!!!!!!! why cant we just get along right!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks pujo. its good to know your out there supporting whats right and thats the love of the game and the kids that bleed for it. if its someone from around here its no surprise. Cosby is in Cocke County if that helps you any. we have crap like this all the time. i was assused of recriting all summer i have yet to see anything from it LOL!!!!!!!!!!! why cant we just get along right!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelton

I was thinking Cocke Co, Don't think they are doing so well.I love highschool football but sometimes things go too far. Envy is a bad thing. Hang in there Shelton, sleep should come a little easier in a few years lol.

i got to looking as well and you were right its one of our own, sort of. they, meaning the ones green with envy, do this crap about every year. most of the time its basketball now i guess we are in the mix. We are not a zoned county so therefore anyone can go to any school they choose. your smart enough to figure it out from there

shelton

i got to looking as well and you were right its one of our own, sort of. they, meaning the ones green with envy, do this crap about every year. most of the time its basketball now i guess we are in the mix. We are not a zoned county so therefore anyone can go to any school they choose. your smart enough to figure it out from there

shelton

Its not to hard to figure things out on here. You guys feed off of negatividy, sort of gets you fired up. don't it.

As a convert West Greene fan, I must congratulate the WGHS football team despite the many problems surrounding the football program. It requires tremendous character and love for the game to forgo their summer vacations to endure the arduous summer conditioning sessions. And when school resumes they attend school eight hours per day followed by two to three hour football practices and then go home with barely enough time to complete their homework.

Before you remind me that this is the schedule for most high school athletes, I must say the West Greene Buffaloes maintain this schedule notwithstanding the lack of support of countless numbers of arm-chair quarterbacks. While in the bleachers I have heard people of whom some are parents and family members say that they expect the team not to win but to lose. I challenge all the nay sayers to ponder the difficulty in getting motivated with so much lack of support. Sure West Greene does not have the histories of the Brentwood Academy's, Oak Ridge's and Maryville's of the state but most schools do not either. Yet no matter the outcome of the game, their fans always support their home team.

Gentlemen, we must never forget that these are young men playing a game. No matter your feelings of the coach of which I have many objections, the school or even the player's abililities, each of the them deserve more than they are getting!

Go Buffs!!!

well put vols fan111 nobody knows what the kids go through physically ,then turn around and being bashed by their peers and the parents of their peers all i want to do is see the kids have fun and mostly have a safe game that NOONE get seriously hurt in so just play hard friday night and let the pieces fall where they lay

Bigblue36 I seen on the region 1 board that you posted Hampton has not played no one. Let me correct you in the last 4yrs Hampton has played Knox Cath State Champs! Alcoa State Champs! Trousdale State Champs! Coalfield semis and 3rd round! Cloudland State contenders and by the way we played Cloudland twice a year and then switched to Knox Cath. Harriam, Sullivan South, Sullivan Central, Johnson County, Unico County, David Crockett, Sullivan East, all 4a teams Happy Valley and last but not least A good Cosby team. This Hampton team has got there but kicked and won some games. But to say Hampton has played no comp your are crazy! And by the way congrats on the #8th ranking in the State! God Bless, Good Luck and Stay Healthy!

What I was saying was that besides Johnson Co. your schedule this year is exactly the same as ours. I know you play Unicoi, but that wont even be a game, I think yall will probably win by 4 scores. I wasnt saying that yall havent played quality teams in the past, I was simply stating that we can not do anything about our schedule, and merely pointing out that we play about the same schedule this year. Good luck to you fellers this week! :lol:

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

has the little green eyed monster got a hold of you there big un???? looks like people in our own county could pull for both high schools to do well but i guess it is not that way is it cocke county fan????? :lol:

What I was saying was that besides Johnson Co. your schedule this year is exactly the same as ours. I know you play Unicoi, but that wont even be a game, I think yall will probably win by 4 scores. I wasnt saying that yall havent played quality teams in the past, I was simply stating that we can not do anything about our schedule, and merely pointing out that we play about the same schedule this year. Good luck to you fellers this week! :lol:

I don't think you what you are talking about with Unicoi,they had nearly 400 yards against Johnson Co, In the second half the score was 35= 2i, Unicoi was threatening to score and got picked off. Hampton better come ready to play or they will get their feelings hurt again. Unicoi should have beat South Greene and South Greene will either finish 1st or 2ond in their region. This is alot tougher test than most people would think.

i do regret my comments about the cosby education. they was wrong. cosby just hasnt earned my respect yet. one way they would earn it though is admit that they have been playing an ineligible player and forfiet their first three games. they know who i am talking about.

oh its a kid that dont know much,all he likes to do is talk how crapy Cosby is.he went to cosby in elementary school.he is a senior who plays GOLF at cocke co.his dad is a heck of a guy who used to coach basketball at cosby and now is the head assistant at cocke co.that sums it up for us cosby people if you dont know who it is after a these clues im sorry.i dont want to embarrass him on here and say his name that would just make him look like a bigger fool than he already is.