Cosby at West Greene

eagle3314

sorry but my doggin cosby days are over. i have tried as hard as i could to not to post anything. i still read every once in a while but never post. i can see how you accuse somebody like me of this. i am sorry for everything i said back in basketball season. i like cosby in ways and i disagree in some ways but i would never go that low. i thought you knew me better than that cosbybasketball30.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see people who are from 2 hours away accusing us of a bunch of crazy crap. I don't like it, but I've learned over the years that as soon as you say you are from Cosby, people's opinion of you drops drastically. What's funny about that though is anyone who comes to Cosby, and is here for more than a day or two, never wants to leave. What I don't understand is the people from 10 minutes away, (same county) who have this false sense of superiority to the poor mountain folk of Cosby. I guess we've got a long way to go before we come out of the dark ages and are as advanced as the big city of Newport! :lol:

I hope CCHS gets thier season turned around and Coach Crawford can make good stuff happen. Good luck Cocks!

sorry but my doggin cosby days are over. i have tried as hard as i could to not to post anything. i still read every once in a while but never post. i can see how you accuse somebody like me of this. i am sorry for everything i said back in basketball season. i like cosby in ways and i disagree in some ways but i would never go that low. i thought you knew me better than that cosbybasketball30.

sryy that you got accused if you in fact didnt do it but if your known for stuff like that accusations will come your way. u took it well and u didnt blow up tho. u get sum major kudos for that. i woulda blown a gasket.

SHELTON, PLZ hand out those tickets tommorrow. im hearing stuff from my dad from it cause i keep forgetting to remind you. and i know ill forget if i dont remind you now.

guess what WG21, we are somethin great! we pulled out of so many losing seasonsto a 6-4 followed by starting off beating 3 of the 4 teams that beat us. how is that not something great? yea we stunk once to. but we kept our head up and kept on truckin. i absolutly love being apart of cosbies team and i would play for south p if they offered me a starting position. your jealouse because we're up right now compared to our usual 1-9 and your not(considering happy valley beat you. is it that bad to be proud of being a winning team? i dont care what jim, chester, or anyone says, i was there through 2 losing seasons and one good one. now we have a chance at a great on and ppl like you, jim and chester are upset beacause of it(they are camping out in our forums becuase they got tired of taking candy from babies and throwing rocks at homeless ppl.) im tired of all this crap being said about a football program trying to make it community proud. so guess what wg21, ive got your #. see you friday and ull see why we think we are sumthin great, sumthin special. in my opinion our second string has more heart than our 1st string and i know our coaches will back that up.

i dont care what anyone says guys, we have somethin great and it involves everyone on our team.

HEY #13 SO YOU WANT TO TRY TO HURT MY HB IS THAT RIGHT WELL I DONT CARE YOUVE GOT MY NUMBER AND IM ONE OF THE ORIGINALS IVE BEEN WITH THIS TEAM THROUGH EVERYTHING BEEN WATCHING THEM FOR YRS BEFORE I EVEN CAME TO WG YEAH ILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU MIGHT WIN BUT BUT YOU STILL stink WOW COSBY #8TH IN THE STATE WHO GIVES A darn MY TEAM WILL COME OUT THEIR AND WE WILL PLAY ARE HEARTS OUT WIN OR LOSE AND DONT SAY WE stink OUR COACH LIKES TO CHANGE ARE DEFENSE AT HALF TIME ONE OF THE FEW REASONS FOR WHAT HAPPENED AT HAPPY VALLEY YALL EAGLES JUST NEED TO BE READY FOR A WAR CAUSE WE AINT GOT sugar TO LOSE

I don't think you what you are talking about with Unicoi,they had nearly 400 yards against Johnson Co, In the second half the score was 35= 2i, Unicoi was threatening to score and got picked off. Hampton better come ready to play or they will get their feelings hurt again. Unicoi should have beat South Greene and South Greene will either finish 1st or 2ond in their region. This is alot tougher test than most people would think.

Pujo, I realize that being Coach Lunsford's brother you can't say that this game is going to be a route, so I'll do it for you, AGAIN! We here in Eagle country appreciate the support you give us, you are a true CLASS act! I know the only time you truly root against us is when we play your beloved Dawgs, and we understand. Keep those Dawgs healthy and make our region proud, again thanks for the support and encouragement, you are one heck of a guy! :thumb:

I think I know who it is... Pretty sure at least... But do you really want them to give their name out over CoachT??? Thats message board suicide! LOL

I'll bet you everything in my possession that you have no CLUE who eagle3314 is. If you did know you would be telling everybody because they wouldn't believe it either! As for your wonderment there Ibleedblue, I'll tell you who it is at practice tomorrow. By, the way you better be in bed! :thumb:

Pujo, I realize that being Coach Lunsford's brother you can't say that this game is going to be a route, so I'll do it for you, AGAIN! We here in Eagle country appreciate the support you give us, you are a true CLASS act! I know the only time you truly root against us is when we play your beloved Dawgs, and we understand. Keep those Dawgs healthy and make our region proud, again thanks for the support and encouragement, you are one heck of a guy! :thumb:

Well,thats a huge complimate and really I just try to be honest. I do respect you're coaching staff and think they are doing a great job, you guys have brought an entire community to life. I can hear the talk and excitement in country stores around there. You boys should be proud. You are the first group in what very well be a highly successful program. I feel good for you guys. I respect people like Shelton who poor their life and soul into something to try and make it better. I doubt you guys will be able to accomplish what you want to do and it will be sad to see you lose. You are in an upstart program. I don't want you to believe me, you keep thinking what you're coaches are telling you and you just might prove me wrong. I know alot of people are giving you fellers a hard time but they just don't realize how excited you are about the success you are having.All you guys need to do is keep playing with the passion and excitment ,like you've been doing. I do a little coaching myself and the one thing I try to teach my guys is this, Give 100 percent effort 100 precent of the time, then regardless of the score,you were a winner. Winners don't always win and losers don,t always lose. Be proud, don't be arrogant and give credit to the feller who gave you the talent and ability to play this game we love so much. Good luck

so it it true that west greene has picked up some new players last week. some people have relayed the info that they have. it sounds like the eagles are dirty players now. just because a player tells another player he has his number does not mean he intends to hurt him. it means i here your big talk with your mouth lets see what your pads say. KIDS and ADULTS blow everything out of proportion. let the kids strap it up and take it to the fields. you people kill me.