hampton AT COSBY who wins

Bulldogs#1

Not only are you a sore loser you have no idea the rules of Football , Listen ding dong when team A blocks Team B's punt Team A gets the ball regardless of who comes up with it in the end , ask your top notch coaching staff up there , Oh wait yall stoppped calling him vince lombardi after he lost 2 in a row. You are right however Chop blocking is not tackling , but when the guard grabs him around the waist and the center cuts him not only is it holding but it's also an ILLEGAL chop block.

Cosby 7-0

Unaka 3-3

Tell me who the BETTER team is.

Ding Dong (ouch) make me cry. The punt was not blocked dork it went straight up in the air and then it bounced off your A man and he coughed it up and our B man got it. Look at the films before you comment to this ding-dong. I have never said anything about our coaching staff so don't go and make accusations like that. Chop blocking ~ now the story changes and he had one hit him high and the other low. And you all did nothing wrong. As far as the better team. Your name is "old"eagle. You should know from experience that the score doesn’t necessarily tell a better team

Scoreboard , SCoreboard , SCOreboard , SCOREBOARD , :ph34r:

Cosby 7-0 Home playoff game

Unaka 3-3 Driving to coalfield

Sore Loser , If your watching so much film why are you so Football ignorant? and what the heck does my screenname have to do with telling a better team I may have played for Carson Newman , or philadelphia , or I might train Eagles at Dollywood for all you know. Sore Loser. :lol:

Good luck the rest of the year believe it or not I Will be pullin for yall in the playoffs. On the road of course.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only are you a sore loser you have no idea the rules of Football , Listen ding dong when team A blocks Team B's punt Team A gets the ball regardless of who comes up with it in the end , ask your top notch coaching staff up there , Oh wait yall stoppped calling him vince lombardi after he lost 2 in a row. You are right however Chop blocking is not tackling , but when the guard grabs him around the waist and the center cuts him not only is it holding but it's also an ILLEGAL chop block.

Cosby 7-0

Unaka 3-3

Tell me who the BETTER team is.

Ding Dong (ouch) make me cry. The punt was not blocked dork it went straight up in the air and then it bounced off your A man and he coughed it up and our B man got it. Look at the films before you comment to this ding-dong. I have never said anything about our coaching staff so don't go and make accusations like that. Chop blocking ~ now the story changes and he had one hit him high and the other low. And you all did nothing wrong. As far as the better team. Your name is "old"eagle. You should know from experience that the score doesn’t necessarily tell a better team

Some things never change... :ph34r:

Book, How can you say that the refs were fine? Unaka punts the ball it bounces off of two eagles and into the hands of a Ranger, who gets the ball back? Cosby. Then Carp gets a good hit on an eagle and just because the eagle gets hurt there is an unnecessary roughness call on Carp. When Medina fumbled the ball he was clearly down and they gave the ball to once again the eagles. There were things like the right tackle moving and our man hitting him and they call it on us. They are far from better than us. If we played them again with different refs we would more then likely beat them.

look you all have a great team and i agree with old eagle 24 in his 2 post. i also ask the same question why did you not use your running game against hampton that you did us. i just dont understand that. what upsets me is that your team played there hearts out as did ours, and yet you cant say that we just beat you in a game that could have went either way. you want to blame the refs or some other lame excuse. you have to learn to overcome penalties or you will never be successful. as for the personal foul you said was called on carp. your wrong carp great clean hit. number 34 who got over cosby's number 13 while he was down hurt talking trash that was low class and thats what got your flag. then we hit one of your guys late out of bound on one of our punt returns up the sideline. flag came out and you got a 15 yard penalty in your favor. so blame who you want bottom line we won you lost.

unaka players and coaches great game. played your hearts out now heal the wounds, get hungry and make the playoffs

shelton

Any ballgame thats 6 to 3 late into the 4th quarter is anybody's game. Unaka killed themselves several times. I don't even think Cosby would have scored the last touchdown if not for the facemask call. It was really a 6 to 3 game. Special teams hurt Unaka in a bad way. After they fumbled the punt, never tried to feild another one, changed the field position drastically. That also gave Cosby the luxury of going for it several times on 4th down. Little things killed Unaka all night. When you get right down to it, those little things were Unaka's fault. Cosby did the better job and won.

Any ballgame thats 6 to 3 late into the 4th quarter is anybody's game. Unaka killed themselves several times. I don't even think Cosby would have scored the last touchdown if not for the facemask call. It was really a 6 to 3 game. Special teams hurt Unaka in a bad way. After they fumbled the punt, never tried to feild another one, changed the field position drastically. That also gave Cosby the luxury of going for it several times on 4th down. Little things killed Unaka all night. When you get right down to it, those little things were Unaka's fault. Cosby did the better job and won.

Finally some sensible talk from someone up there , thanks pujo. Hey you better get here early friday or ride the ball bus or you will have to park at the apple orchard about a mile up the road. :ph34r:

Finally some sensible talk from someone up there , thanks pujo. Hey you better get here early friday or ride the ball bus or you will have to park at the apple orchard about a mile up the road. :lol:

I've got a feeling its going to be packed, I'm not real sure you didn't have more fans than Unaka last night. Winning seems to bring people out. Its going to be a long week.

Call me what you want but that don't change the way the game went. As far as the taunting call our player just told the boy to stay down. You ran into our punter on the play that we recovered it too and they didn't call that one. And your full of poop if you are saying your player (but it was players) didn't run into our punter. As far as the holding and all of the petty stuff it goes on every game both teams. I am talking about the blatant calls. As far as #99 chop blocking is not tackling and hooking is not holding. As far as better I wouldn't go that far. Maybe even.

I wasnt there, but if a punt was even slightly tipped, the punter is then fair game....just as the same as the pass interference rule on a tipped pass.