William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will depend upon the golden toe of a man named aaron tussey, who just so happens to wear a william blount uniform. he made a 67 yard field goal in a jv game when he was 12

Well, if they try that... it will be blocked by #15 Robert Hogg!!

And Gov Man, I reserve the right to say anything I want too at any time, especially in regards to a team that will be 6-5 in one more day. Pay your $$ and travel to Kingsport and enjoy J. Fred Johnson Stadium.

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

this game will depend upon the golden toe of a man named aaron tussey, who just so happens to wear a william blount uniform. he made a 67 yard field goal in a jv game when he was 12

If WB needs a Field goal from 67 yards, they would have had a bad night.

I think this post is a bunch of hooeeyy!

DB by 25

DB won't win by 25.... WB has a pretty darn good defense. Look for a low scoring game.

Good Defense in your mind maybe but not in my opinion. They give up over 16 points per game and only shut three teams out during the year. Those three teams are 4-26 combined! DB has averaged about 34 points per game while only allowing less than a TD per game.

Yes DB by 25.

I know you Owl fans hope WB can pull off this upset and I would also like my Blount Co neighbors to get it done as well but I don't think it will happen.

Good Defense in your mind maybe but not in my opinion. They give up over 16 points per game and only shut three teams out during the year. Those three teams are 4-26 combined! DB has averaged about 34 points per game while only allowing less than a TD per game.

Yes DB by 25.

I know you Owl fans hope WB can pull off this upset and I would also like my Blount Co neighbors to get it done as well but I don't think it will happen.

You can make "statistics" say alot ... but just like in politics, they don't always paint an accurate picture. WB's "D" didn't give up over 16 points per game, WB as a team did. Blount gave up some special teams "tds" and on more than one occasion, other teams' "d's" scored tds off of int's, etc.

The truth--which isn't always important when you just love to "rag" on a team--is that the WB Defense is indeed pretty stout. Folks who just watched them play a game or two aren't aware of that.

Having said that, they will be extremely tested to shut down DB --- especially DB's passing game, which I understand is real, real good.

Hey Art, yeah ... you are entitled to speak anytime and as much as you wish on here. But for the sake of integrity, you might avoid saying "you're not going to" and then turning around and doing it anyway. Just a thought. :blink: