William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

As much as I hate to say this...... Good job Govs from a Heritage supporter. I never would have guessed this. DB was looking ahead and WB came to play. Great job Willy B. Hey you gov fans that was giving coach M a hard time his frist year... Do you still want him gone???? Two years in the playoffs. You better be thankfull he didnt leave after that Heck he went through his frist year. Good luck next week vs the Ads.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned from the game and honestly I think WB wins easier if they don't turn it over 3 times. DB's inability to run just kills them. There is NO WAY they will ever win a 5A Championship until Clark commits to the run, especially during the playoffs. Yes, they can hit you with big plays, but the multiple formations with power running game just plays into 4th seed underdogs in cold playoff games. I predicted this 2 weeks ago. Stick with them and overcome the early big plays and I promise you they will find a way to blow it. I am proud of WB as their kids believed in Scott's scheme and stuck with it.

I just returned from the game and honestly I think WB wins easier if they don't turn it over 3 times. DB's inability to run just kills them. There is NO WAY they will ever win a 5A Championship until Clark commits to the run, especially during the playoffs. Yes, they can hit you with big plays, but the multiple formations with power running game just plays into 4th seed underdogs in cold playoff games. I predicted this 2 weeks ago. Stick with them and overcome the early big plays and I promise you they will find a way to blow it. I am proud of WB as their kids believed in Scott's scheme and stuck with it.

OOPS, I meant to say multiple formations without a power running game......

Did I say Willy Blount in a shocker. I think I did.

Most in our area knew this could be the #4 that would beat the #1. So not a huge surprise I suppose.

But congratulations to Coach Meadows and staff. A big victory and some respect.

Congrats, WB! And Baseball, I believe you were "100% correct!" :thumb: It's that Halls High IQ.