Gallatin versus Ravenwood

just1np

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin[/url]green' post='826226292' date='Nov 2 2006 - 04:11 PM']

HA! Perhaps not. We shall see...

Sorry...you missed my point. You just made a prediction only without any comments(insightful or otherwise). You may be right on and should head directly to Vegas on the first flight out (lol).

Good question--look back at some score predictions of 35-10, 35-7 that WERE replied to...if you look at my posts they have all been complimentary to what Gallatin has accomplished this year. Did you see any predictions from me or anyone sane picking Ravenwood in a blowout? If I recall, you made the comment about a 6-4 team with lots of excuses as to why they lost four games (to playoff teams--BA, Franklin, Brentwood, Dickson). I reminded you that we also played and beat Smyrna(8-2) and Indy(7-3) which is a good indication they we played a tough schedule. Tough schedules tend to prepare teams for the playoffs. So...the respect factor was started in this string (by you) pointing to the overwhelming stats vs a Ravenwood team that was 6-4, etc. So, you "c'mon" and quit pointing fingers...No one who knows anything about football would have predicted RHS over Dickson by 31-12. Granted there are always going to be "members" who can spout off any score they want and are entitled to it. Those supposedly "in the know" would think better of taking any playoff team lightly. Gallatin has a great history and strong fan base(we have faced each other in the playoffs, remember). Ravenwood is in its 3rd straight playoffs in 4 years of football(and has a strong fan base). More than enough said to you NP, good luck tomorrow and I hope this clears things up.

I'm a little slow. Please utlize your "quote" or "reply" buttons in which I said anything about "excuses". And how is reporting stats indicate a lack of respect?

I'm listening to the Gallatin Radio Show with Coach Lassiter. He said that it is not totally out of the question that Ferrel could return late in the playoffs if we were to make it that far. That is great news. Also, he said that due to the fact that Willmore would be on the field for almost every snap, he is leaning more toward giving Antonio Butler more of the reps at QB. He never said who would start. Rusty Fisher should be good to go and was only held out of last week's game Vs. McGavock as a precaution.

Remember that playoff games start at 7:00pm and are a $7 admission. Get there early if you want to sit down. Playoff games are so electric, I can't wait for tomorrow night.

Anyone else notice that this game didn't make it into CoachTs Big Ones contest for the week.

Apparently the "powers that be" on this site think that this will not be a close game.

We know better though, don't we?

I am looking forward to standing room only at the Pit tomorrow night! And I don't think anyone will be seated for long. This has all the makings of a great, great game.

Good luck Green Wave! Let's get it started!