William Blount @ Farragut - Round 2

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Frienzz..have you noticed how no one is even checking this site out? Nobody is even talking about this game? All I see on here is how WB can't wait for a rematch with Ooltewah. Guess they figure they can beat the Admirals now that they beat DB. I think that Farragut will beat WB. Just wondered if you noticed that all anyone is talking about is the game last week and the game AFTER they beat Farragut.Take a look around. TG is saying can't wait for the rematch with Ooltewah. Oh well.

Once again, loveshsfootball shows a lack of intelligence. How could WB overlook a team that have not beaten in at least 6 or 7 years. Secondly, how could WB be thinking about a rematch with the Owls in Round 3 when WB HAS NEVER MADE IT TO ROUND 3!. Thirdly, I am not so sure that Ooltewah will be the opponent of the Farragut/WB winner. Ooltewah will be the favorite, but it is no lock. Sevier County is playing outstanding right now. I would make Ooltewah a 3 or 4 point favorite at most. So, maybe it is the Owls who are looking past their opponent...not the Owl players and coaches, but some of the Owl fans. Believe me, WB fans who think WB will win with any kind of ease this weekend are sadly mistaken. Farragut will go in as a 7 point choice in my opinion.

Yeah youre right once again etcoach. Ooltewah is weak and overated. They aren't playing very good ball right now. I was just making an observation that no one is posting on the WB/ Farragut site.My lack of intelligence overtakes me at times. The Owls have yet to look past their opponents . That would why they are 11-0. :D

Once again, loveshsfootball shows a lack of intelligence. How could WB overlook a team that have not beaten in at least 6 or 7 years. Secondly, how could WB be thinking about a rematch with the Owls in Round 3 when WB HAS NEVER MADE IT TO ROUND 3!. Thirdly, I am not so sure that Ooltewah will be the opponent of the Farragut/WB winner. Ooltewah will be the favorite, but it is no lock. Sevier County is playing outstanding right now. I would make Ooltewah a 3 or 4 point favorite at most. So, maybe it is the Owls who are looking past their opponent...not the Owl players and coaches, but some of the Owl fans. Believe me, WB fans who think WB will win with any kind of ease this weekend are sadly mistaken. Farragut will go in as a 7 point choice in my opinion.

One more thing ETcoach. I would love some enlightenment from you, the expert. Since I said the Owls would be where they are now undefeated and Region 2-5a champs and rolling along in the playoffs. I don't even think you picked your own team to beat DB. Youre great knowledge overwhelms us all ;)

Yeah youre right once again etcoach. Ooltewah is weak and overated. They aren't playing very good ball right now. I was just making an observation that no one is posting on the WB/ Farragut site.My lack of intelligence overtakes me at times. The Owls have yet to look past their opponents . That would why they are 11-0. :D

Man, I can't speak for the rest of the WB folks, but I promise you I'm not overlooking Farragut. WB is most certainly the underdog in this match-up. It's just awesome to still have another game to play ... to still be alive in the playoffs in round two. WB is in some "rarefied air" playing a second round game. I believe we've only been there 2 other times in the history of the school.

I hope it is as good of a game as their last match-up and hopefully WB catches the breaks this time instead of Farragut. Both teams are very deserving to be where they are.

As far as Ooltewah is concerned ... I believe anyone associated with WB would love to envision another game with them. The way we lost to them early in the season was so hard to swallow ... the only solace we could take away (fans & players) was, "let's play ourselves into another shot at them." But a lot has to happen to get that chance ... we have to figure out a way to beat a really, really strong Farragut team and Ooltewah has to get past Sevier County (which is just as tall an order as William Blount beating the Admirals).

Trust me, true WB folks won't get "cocky" after beating DB ... we know it gets tougher this week. We just feel real fortunate to be here. Anybody from WB that says any different, LovesHSfootball, you can just ignore them.

Well said Gov Man...Go Govs

As much as I hate to say this, GO GOVS?!?! I would like to see three teams out of blount county move another step closer to the gold balls. I dont think all three will get there, but, anything can happen. "THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES" It will be a great game. Willy B can not shot them selfs in the foot. My prediction: Govs 28, Ads 21.

Man, I can't speak for the rest of the WB folks, but I promise you I'm not overlooking Farragut. WB is most certainly the underdog in this match-up. It's just awesome to still have another game to play ... to still be alive in the playoffs in round two. WB is in some "rarefied air" playing a second round game. I believe we've only been there 2 other times in the history of the school.

I hope it is as good of a game as their last match-up and hopefully WB catches the breaks this time instead of Farragut. Both teams are very deserving to be where they are.

As far as Ooltewah is concerned ... I believe anyone associated with WB would love to envision another game with them. The way we lost to them early in the season was so hard to swallow ... the only solace we could take away (fans & players) was, "let's play ourselves into another shot at them." But a lot has to happen to get that chance ... we have to figure out a way to beat a really, really strong Farragut team and Ooltewah has to get past Sevier County (which is just as tall an order as William Blount beating the Admirals).

Trust me, true WB folks won't get "cocky" after beating DB ... we know it gets tougher this week. We just feel real fortunate to be here. Anybody from WB that says any different, LovesHSfootball, you can just ignore them.

Well said, and I agree with you.

All of us at WB are very excited about still being alive after the first weekend of November. However, NONE of us are being cocky, taking Farragut lightly, or anything of the sort. I, for one, know that Farragut is going to give us everything we want and more. This week will be even MORE of a challenge than last week was. I'm just glad that we're here, and hope we play excellent against a great Farragut team.

Actually, the observation you made was that "all I can see on here is how WB can't wait for a rematch with Ooltewah." Evidently, at the time you made that statement you were reading some posts that none of the rest of us were reading.

We are focused on trying to figure out a way to compete with a very good Farragut team. If we were to get through that one, then we'll focus on whoever advances on the other side of our bracket.

And loveshsfootball, let me give you some advice ... don't try to match wits with ETCoach. The guy is a freakin' genius. He can out-think guys like me and you with "half his brain tied behind his back." You know how some folks say "he's one card shy of a full deck?" Well, ET is playing with like a deck and a half.

Oh, and loveshsfootball? Keep on talking about "looking forward to a rematch with WB". Those who saw both teams on the same night on the same field, they know who the favorite would be. :lol: