Harriman (8-3) @ Hampton (10-1)

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive that Hampton and Harriman will match up alot better this year than last, but I also beleive we are a "wear them down" type team. Have really been impressed with the stamina that we somehow had trouble finding last year. Although we beat Harriman pretty handily last year, I don't think it will be as easy this year. As long as we don't make the mistakes we made last week, we should be okay. I don't see anyone soon stopping our running game. Oneida was suppose to have an awesome defense, but we still had around 200 yards rushing. Right now, I think hampton is a good TD and a 2 point conversion better.

Hampton -20

Harriman-12

Check this out: I did this for the Onedia game and it kinda worked, so let's do it this game also:

Hampton offense has scored 379 points in 11 games; avg. 34.5 game

Hampton defense has held opponents to 114 points in 11 games; avg. 10.4 game.

Harrimans offense has scored 320 points in 11 games: avg. 29 game

Harrimans defense has allowed 204 points in 11 games: avg. 18.5

So if we average all this out, Hamptons offense vs. Harrimans defense(of course), Hampton should score around 26.5 points. Harrimans offense vs. Hampton defense, Harriman should score around 19.7.

So I change my prediction to the following:

Hampton 27

Harriman 20

What do ya' think????? :thumb:

I beleive that Hampton and Harriman will match up alot better this year than last, but I also beleive we are a "wear them down" type team. Have really been impressed with the stamina that we somehow had trouble finding last year. Although we beat Harriman pretty handily last year, I don't think it will be as easy this year. As long as we don't make the mistakes we made last week, we should be okay. I don't see anyone soon stopping our running game. Oneida was suppose to have an awesome defense, but we still had around 200 yards rushing. Right now, I think hampton is a good TD and a 2 point conversion better.

Hampton -20

Harriman-12

We also didn't have the passing attack last year like have this year

Good luck Bulldogs!! hey pujo try to keep the temp above freezing up there I don't want to drive that far and set in the cold! I came up and seen a good game last year between these two teams and I expect another one.

Hampton 17 Harriman 7

Thank OldEagle, we appreciate the support. Bring a loud bunch with you. We will have to be on our game, but I think we will be up to the task. Tough luck on your loss, but you don't turn the ball over 10 times and beat good teams. You guys did a great job and keep up the good work.

I dont think hampton is overconfident but if they dont get over the first half jitters they could very well lose this one.Hampton needs to score quick and often to set the tone If you let a team like harriman hang around they could be in trouble. And for goodness sakes someone tell JC that you dont have to punt on third down.you better play every down with a team like harriman.

At the Unaka game Goins didn’t play the fourth quarter. I noticed the trainer looking at him on the sideline. I heard today that he had sprained his AC joint. I went by practice after work and he wasn’t dressed. Has anyone heard anything about him maybe not playing this Friday? Man, that could be bad for my blue devils. :(

That'll be a differance maker. If Goins plays, Harriman has a pretty good chance. If Goins sits, Harriman losses.