Tenn High @ Mo' West

THSVikings2004

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o-->

QUOTE(Nizzi B @ Nov 12 2006 - 08:25 PM) 826247771[/snapback]

Hey THS for real. U played a good game. Me n u bumped heads a couple of times, but its all in the heat of the battle. Great playing out of you. #90

You played good too son. We exchanged some licks, im still feelin it. yalls D is 4 real, and Quenton needs to keep the O up. Good luck, yall be alright. #20

First of all....Tennessee High lost 4 or 5 starters to injury after the D-B game (Which was right before the South game). So, they were not playing to their full potential against South. And, unlike MoWest we play with what we've got...we don't have 100+ players on the team.

Anyways, Since then, the Vikings have been building back confidence and strength, and so far they haven't disappointed anyone.

Now, the Central and East games were "bounce back" games for us - Following the South game. We slowly got players back and got back in our groove. And, I do believe the team is back where they should be, the team I watched defeat Science Hill.

Sullivan South kind of had the same story going, except they were lucky and played D-B toward the beginning of the season, so now they are coming on strong (and had already bounced back when they came to play us).

Tennessee High respects Mo-West the same as Mo-West respects Tennessee High.

May the Vikings win this friday...

VIKING PRIDE BABY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

why dont tn high and ss play now wouldnt mean nuttin or u could come to morristown to watch east and west play

Man the one thing I find in this post that is the saddest is just the name. Vikingpride4life... well that statement right there shows you have already lost any sort of pride for the Vikings and worst of all you are living in the past. Lets just hope you will move on and get out of highschool football at some point in your life.

I was just taking a look at all of the posts concerning the game when i came across your posts and realized that you're the qb for tn. high. I found your post to be non-factual and illogical. Since I know many old vikes and I was just a player myself[long time ago, but I am friends with players from the 60's to the 2001 team. I relayed your response to many of them and they were not happy with your response. They asked me to register and respond to your outrageous comments. While we don't necessarily agree with his assesment we definitely don't agreewith yours at all. He definitely has viking pride or he would not have been disappointed in the loss which we don't know who he is but disappointment in a loss in a game you could have won is understandable. Poking fun at his name was a response[immature and unjustified] that revealed it is possibly you who does not havr true viking pride. Saying that his name revealed he is sad was even a worse sin. Making fun of him for being proud of his days at Tn. High was even a more grievious sin. It's people like us who in the past have contibuted time working with the team in the past to help teams get better and not to mention money and enthusiasm and rooted you on and what do you do? You trashed it. You need to check yourself and believe me I talked to many, who lost all respect for you and making fun of people who possibly did better than you such as teams from different times[early 70's, mid- 80's, early 90's, early 2oo1 etc., was foolish. The universal comment I got from out of state players and in-state was that you should consider transferring to another school to finish your senior year if all you can do is trash a meaningful experience from former players in former years. By the way I also talked to a player that I played with who made it in the pro's and since he considers his days at TN. high his best days he was disgusted with all your comments. You certainly would not want to show up at a party with us old guys. Grow up.

Man the one thing I find in this post that is the saddest is just the name. Vikingpride4life... well that statement right there shows you have already lost any sort of pride for the Vikings and worst of all you are living in the past. Lets just hope you will move on and get out of highschool football at some point in your life.

I was just taking a look at all of the posts concerning the game when i came across your posts and realized that you're the qb for tn. high. I found your post to be non-factual and illogical. Since I know many old vikes and I was just a player myself[long time ago, but I am friends with players from the 60's to the 2001 team. I relayed your response to many of them and they were not happy with your response. They asked me to register and respond to your outrageous comments. While we don't necessarily agree with his assesment we definitely don't agreewith yours at all. He definitely has viking pride or he would not have been disappointed in the loss which we don't know who he is but disappointment in a loss in a game you could have won is understandable. Poking fun at his name was a response[immature and unjustified] that revealed it is possibly you who does not havr true viking pride. Saying that his name revealed he is sad was even a worse sin. Making fun of him for being proud of his days at Tn. High was even a more grievious sin. It's people like us who in the past have contibuted time working with the team in the past to help teams get better and not to mention money and enthusiasm and rooted you on and what do you do? You trashed it. You need to check yourself and believe me I talked to many, who lost all respect for you and making fun of people who possibly did better than you such as teams from different times[early 70's, mid- 80's, early 90's, early 2oo1 etc., was foolish. The universal comment I got from out of state players and in-state was that you should consider transferring to another school to finish your senior year if all you can do is trash a meaningful experience from former players in former years. By the way I also talked to a player that I played with who made it in the pro's and since he considers his days at TN. high his best days he was disgusted with all your comments. You certainly would not want to show up at a party with us old guys. Grow up.

Grow up.

He was simply standing up for his teammates from a disgruntled alumni that put down this years team. Leaders defend their teams. I ,not even being from TN high, was impressed with the QB. Kid took some shots, and actually stayed in longer than I thought he would after one of the licks i saw him take. But to make the statement that he should transfer, that's bush league. Kid played his heart out that game. So did the others, and you wanna be a big and bad alumni man and kick them while they are down? Pretty classless if you ask me.

Old Vike I do not think you understand what our quarterback is trying to say. VikingPride4life has absolutely no viking pride and no reason to make the comment that he did. He tried to compare Viking teams which is un called for. Danny is standing up for the team that put is heart and soul out there for week in and week out and was probably one of the most athletic quarterbacks to come through our school. Old Vike I think that it is you that should grow up and realize that Danny has more Viking Pride than you will ever have. It doesnt matter when you played u r a Viking like all the rest of us and should not make such brutal comments to current vikings instead you should congragulate them on a fine season. You have steeped very low Old Vike and should apoligize for such a ridiculous, unthoughtful comment to a fine quarterback and young man.

Guys thanks for comin on here and taking up for me, that is well appreciated! But yea it looks like since I posted one comment that some old guy didn't agree with I am considering the transfer of schools. I just wish that you all will look at me the same after all I was doing was taking up for my own team. Man I'm sorry guys...NOT!!! And if one comment loses respect from you guys after all I have done this year for my team and trying to support my team, then I never had any respect from you guys anyway and to tell you the truth I don't care if you don't respect me. And it sounds like if all you guys have to do is sit on here and find old posts then nominate someone to register an account so they can get on here and bash me??? Get a hobby or a job or something to take up your spare time. And as for my sins??? That was an ignorant statement, I must not have gotten to the part of the Bible yet where the Lord says not to say someone is sad because of the name they use on coachT. As what do I do? Well I am a player I play the game the way I have been coached. I do what I can to make my team the best and Im sorry, but its not money, enthusiasm, or "rooting" that wins football games, it is "players making plays."(As I have been coached) And yea I have made plays this year. As for the other players not approving, personally I'm just happy that more in state players and even out of state players know who I am!!! VIKING PRIDE BABY!!!!!!

Old Vike I do not think you understand what our quarterback is trying to say. VikingPride4life has absolutely no viking pride and no reason to make the comment that he did. He tried to compare Viking teams which is un called for. Danny is standing up for the team that put is heart and soul out there for week in and week out and was probably one of the most athletic quarterbacks to come through our school. Old Vike I think that it is you that should grow up and realize that Danny has more Viking Pride than you will ever have. It doesnt matter when you played u r a Viking like all the rest of us and should not make such brutal comments to current vikings instead you should congragulate them on a fine season. You have steeped very low Old Vike and should apoligize for such a ridiculous, unthoughtful comment to a fine quarterback and young man.

Unfortunately that is not what he said. He simply gave the other individual a hard time over his post name and the comments made absolutely no sense = he could have disagreed with him instead of making comments aimed at him in a personal way that were obviously untrue and illogical. He insinuated that the individual should not care about or make an opinion about which team might be better. While some of us might have disagreed with the individual or even the timing of his comments we agreed that the response was non-factual, illogical, and strictly aimed at being personally derogatory for the individual- an individual who was probably just disappointed at the outcome. Because of the type of personal response it could have been seen to be applied to all alumni who follow the program and care about the experience that the program goes through. We talked at length before posting and still do not see what you want us to see. We see what was actually written and continue to disagree with the original poster[ a timing issue and possibly which team was better, a matter of opinion only], the response we still heartily disagree with and it was a slap to all who continue to follow Viking football and have donated volunteer time, money, and enthusiasm. As a result we will stand by our post and hope one day he will understand his mistake. Disagreement is one thing, a personal illogical attack is another.

Guys thanks for comin on here and taking up for me, that is well appreciated! But yea it looks like since I posted one comment that some old guy didn't agree with I am considering the transfer of schools. I just wish that you all will look at me the same after all I was doing was taking up for my own team. Man I'm sorry guys...NOT!!! And if one comment loses respect from you guys after all I have done this year for my team and trying to support my team, then I never had any respect from you guys anyway and to tell you the truth I don't care if you don't respect me. And it sounds like if all you guys have to do is sit on here and find old posts then nominate someone to register an account so they can get on here and bash me??? Get a hobby or a job or something to take up your spare time. And as for my sins??? That was an ignorant statement, I must not have gotten to the part of the Bible yet where the Lord says not to say someone is sad because of the name they use on coachT. As what do I do? Well I am a player I play the game the way I have been coached. I do what I can to make my team the best and Im sorry, but its not money, enthusiasm, or "rooting" that wins football games, it is "players making plays."(As I have been coached) And yea I have made plays this year. As for the other players not approving, personally I'm just happy that more in state players and even out of state players know who I am!!! VIKING PRIDE BABY!!!!!!

I have respect for anyone who plays the game but after the hit you took Friday night and came back to try to play again you have even more respect from me. If the rest of your life you use that same determination & dedication you will be successful at what you do. Don't worry about those who disrespect you the players know the players, and you are a player.

Unfortunately that is not what he said. He simply gave the other individual a hard time over his post name and the comments made absolutely no sense = he could have disagreed with him instead of making comments aimed at him in a personal way that were obviously untrue and illogical. He insinuated that the individual should not care about or make an opinion about which team might be better. While some of us might have disagreed with the individual or even the timing of his comments we agreed that the response was non-factual, illogical, and strictly aimed at being personally derogatory for the individual- an individual who was probably just disappointed at the outcome. Because of the type of personal response it could have been seen to be applied to all alumni who follow the program and care about the experience that the program goes through. We talked at length before posting and still do not see what you want us to see. We see what was actually written and continue to disagree with the original poster[ a timing issue and possibly which team was better, a matter of opinion only], the response we still heartily disagree with and it was a slap to all who continue to follow Viking football and have donated volunteer time, money, and enthusiasm. As a result we will stand by our post and hope one day he will understand his mistake. Disagreement is one thing, a personal illogical attack is another.

You guys are way to thin skinned! I am a loyal viking supporter have been for many years and yes I also strapped on the pads.

I don,t blame Danny a bit for sticking up for his team, actually I thought he(vikingpride4life) got off pretty easy. The sin is COMPARING TEAMS you just don,t do it ,its childish. Last year was last year ,1972 was 1972, this year is this years. so let it be and if he was dissapointed about the game . why did,nt he just say that instead of saying we were much better than you are. And attacking the whole team like he did. Both teams played there hearts out last year and this year against a better team. Sounds like (Viking pride 4life) WAS YOUR GRANDSON.

Get over it!!

And Danny to you don,t let a few words get to ya 95% of us are behind ya. Should be 100% but you got one in every crowd. Job well done from aREAL VIKING FAN :o