Tenn High @ Mo' West

THSVikings2004

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Vikes from Rebel country! Hope to see you next week!

You'll see them in the stands watching the best 2 teams play in Morristown. That would be East vs West of course.. What a night, Region 2 DOMINANCE. Can't wait to hear the excuses start rolling in. Good job to all of the kids who fought hard out there this evening. My posts are not directed at you but to your fans..

You'll see them in the stands watching the best 2 teams play in Morristown. That would be East vs West of course.. What a night, Region 2 DOMINANCE. Can't wait to hear the excuses start rolling in. Good job to all of the kids who fought hard out there this evening. My posts are not directed at you but to your fans..

What did I say to wad your panties?

Good luck Trojans! You all played a heck of a game! And BTW, who is #44 (on the Trojan team)? Talk about a football player...

Number 44 is my debate partner, JJ Sims..A GREAT guy and an awesome football player. After the homecoming game earlier in the year, he rode all the way to Winston Salem, NC for a forensics tournament...He's an all around good guy.

The first half of this game was very good. Both teams were hitting hard and playing well. Tennessee High losing their quarterback early did not help them. They were able to move the ball between the 30's all night but then Mo. West defense would stiffen up. At the end of the first half when Tenn. High failed to run out the clock and gave up a big play and West able to hit the field goal for a 9-0 lead at the half kind of seemed to be the game breaker. J.J. Simms, all I can say is wow. He set the tone in this game early with two hits on the Tennessee High quarterback. I was sitting in the stands saying that he would not want to run the option again tonight. Greenlee (I believe was his name) had 240 yards on 8 carries 200 of them on three carries pretty much. I was impressed with both teams in the fact that there was only one turnover as hard as they were hitting tonight. West was impressive. Tennessee High gave a good fight and played hard. East vs. West next week could be a really good game.

I don't know about region 1 versus region 2 dominance or whatever but I think the two best teams this year from both regions are playing next Friday. At times this year South and TN High both might have been able to beat East but East has proved they are for real, they totally dominated South last night and I truly believe they could take TN High just as well.

I still think it will be MoWest on top next week, too much depth and they have already beaten East once this season. They are well coached and I don't think the coaches allow them to look past anyone. One game at a time.

MoWest 38 MoEast 20.

Number 44 is my debate partner, JJ Sims..A GREAT guy and an awesome football player. After the homecoming game earlier in the year, he rode all the way to Winston Salem, NC for a forensics tournament...He's an all around good guy.

Yea I heard he was pretty good too. I really wouldn't remeber though because he knocked the crap outta me and I really dont remeber anything. :thumb: But to those 2006 Vikings, thanks for a great year with a lot of good times. I thought we put it together in the end and pulled together more as a team. VIKING PRIDE!!!

Edited by JusAplaya