Tenn High @ Mo' West

THSVikings2004

I think he was referring to South.

Biggest fastest ever to play at the stone castle? I don't think so

That was some of the posting langage on this board in 03' when the Vikings last visted Maryville and that was what I was speaking too.

I think TN High get's it done vs. The MoreWest Trojans then face Sully South team after they beat Moreeast this friday. Stay tuned!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugg why are there such things as colds in this world. Meh, I usually like winter.

Anyway, If TN High wants a chance in this game, they HAVE to put Morristown West in a deep hole before half time. Just look at all the games this year where West has been down at the half and then just blown out a lot of the teams they have played. I know Mo East, Boone, Cherokee, and even a couple of others had the boys down at the half......but it didn't matter.

West can make changes to how they play offense and defense with every single starting player. Plus, they have back ups who are just as good.

Can TN High pull it off? Sure, I've beat an 11-0 Mo West team down there, but they honestly have to play their best game this year to do it. Either way, fans should be in a treat because I can see this as a good game.

That was some of the posting langage on this board in 03' when the Vikings last visted Maryville and that was what I was speaking too.

I think TN High get's it done vs. The MoreWest Trojans then face Sully South team after they beat Moreeast this friday. Stay tuned!

FBE

Why do you think Tennessee High will win this Friday? Just curious.

This game will be a close one throughout the whole game. I'm goin for TN High though cause i think they have gotten to the point where they are playing smarter, with more heart, and more determination. If the Vikes reduce their penalties and limit their turnovers, then it should be a close one. Mo West will be ready and might be too confident, but Tn High in return needs to step up and be ready to play to their potential to win the game. I'll go with the Vikes winning 28-21.

Here is the record and points break down:

Region 1

Tennessee High 9-2 OR 59-52 PF 332 (30.2 PPG AVG) PA 122 (11.1 PPG AVG)

Region 2

Morristown West 11-0 OR 56-61 PF 431 (39.2 PPG AVG) PA 106 (9.6 PPG AVG)

AN UNNAMED WEB SITE PRDICTS THE SCORE TO BE: MOWEST 28 TH 17

Common Opponents

Morristown West and Tennessee High

Volunteer West 43 – 0 TH 35 – 13

Unicoi County West 41 – 0 TH 55 – 0

These teams are very evenly matched. The game will be decided by who makes the least mistakes. That being said I believe MoWest will make the least mistakes and win the game. The predicted score will be very close to the actual score at the end of the game.

The Trojans know that they cannot overlook TH, nor will the team be overconfident. The team has played one game at a time all year and will continue to do so on Friday. There is only one opponent on their mind and it is TH.

Should be a very hard fought game. Both teams are in the 2nd round of the playoffs for a reason. I believe TN High will be ready

but I believe the Trojans and the coaching staff will be hitting on all cylinders. :thumb: Trojans win. :lol:

To all the Viking players and fans have a safe trip to and from Carson -Newman.

Burke-Toney has had it, no grass, a poor excuse for a football field. It will be a great experience for all the players to play at the wonderful facility at Carson-Newman. Hope we have a great injury free High School game.

To the Trojan Nation as always remember to treat our guest with the respect they deserve.