Tenn High @ Mo' West

THSVikings2004

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vikings are gonna do ANYTHING to get another dance w/ the Rebels.

The Vikings will win Friday:

28-21. :D

I guess the poor little 'ol Trojans will just have to show up and do their best. They obviously don't want it as bad as the Vikings. They will just have to try and do their best.

quote]I guess the poor little 'ol Trojans will just have to show up and do their best. They obviously don't want it as bad as the Vikings. They will just have to try and do their best.

Yeah...And they don't have much playoff experience either...I hope it's not too much of a shock for the Trojans being past the first round of the playoffs....

Trojans win big..

35-14

I am not a Trojan fan but I think THS fans need to know this just in case.

They are 11-0 for a reason.

They have one of the better winning % in the state over the last few years.

They HAVE BEATEN maryville.

They are region 2 champs.

If THS and SS fans don't want to respect East, fine. East has not done those thing but West has. You had better respect them come friday night.

Edited by canefan72

If THS and SS fans don't want to respect East, fine. East has not done those thing but West has. You had better respect them come friday night.

Tennessee is well aware of the type of team Morristown West is and they respect them for it. However, the fact that West BEAT Maryville when this group of seniors were freshmen is irrelevent to this game. Watching it and doing it are two different things. It would be like the Vikings telling West to respect them because they have an overall winning record against Maryville.

I'm sorry but i don't see any disrespect by either team on here. Do we not teach our kids from day 1, since they first touched a ball to never be intimidated by ur oppenent and always believe in urself? I mean we are dealing with teenage kids here who have dreams ambitions and desires that we as adults can't have because out time has passed. These kids have these moments to enjoy and remember,(especially the Sr.'s) because it doesn't last forever. That is what is so great about High School football. One of these team's Sr. Class Friday night will play their last EVER football game in their entire life. Most kids don't go on and play in college so for the rest of them THIS IS IT. These kids have known football for over a decade now and the idea that they will never play again just sometimes doesn't sit well with certain individuals, especially the ones that work the hardest. So to say either team is disrespectful of another team just because they aren't afraid of the other team's history, their state ranking, or their record is rediculus. Try telling ur kid to not believe in himself and see how that sits. I know ur from Morristown and u like people to respect ur football tradition, but other school's either have their own or are trying to make some. Both teams will reveal their spirit, will to win, and love for the game, and whoever comes out on top deserves to move on, and whoever loses will be heartbroken. But that's athletics it ain't about only Winning, like in life the losers have something to learn, and gain as well. Both teams will come Friday ready to play and I can't wait to c what happens...

I'm sorry but i don't see any disrespect by either team on here. Do we not teach our kids from day 1, since they first touched a ball to never be intimidated by ur oppenent and always believe in urself? I mean we are dealing with teenage kids here who have dreams ambitions and desires that we as adults can't have because out time has passed. These kids have these moments to enjoy and remember,(especially the Sr.'s) because it doesn't last forever. That is what is so great about High School football. One of these team's Sr. Class Friday night will play their last EVER football game in their entire life. Most kids don't go on and play in college so for the rest of them THIS IS IT. These kids have known football for over a decade now and the idea that they will never play again just sometimes doesn't sit well with certain individuals, especially the ones that work the hardest. So to say either team is disrespectful of another team just because they aren't afraid of the other team's history, their state ranking, or their record is rediculus. Try telling ur kid to not believe in himself and see how that sits. I know ur from Morristown and u like people to respect ur football tradition, but other school's either have their own or are trying to make some. Both teams will reveal their spirit, will to win, and love for the game, and whoever comes out on top deserves to move on, and whoever loses will be heartbroken. But that's athletics it ain't about only Winning, like in life the losers have something to learn, and gain as well. Both teams will come Friday ready to play and I can't wait to c what happens...

Very well said 89. My oldest played his last high school (MWest) game at the castle 2 years ago. It was very difficult for him to think his playing days were over after 12 straight years. Fortunately he got a chance to continue playing in college.

Both schools have great traditions and it will be a terrific atmosphere Friday night. I believe you will be impressed with the facilities at Burke-Tarr stadium, the field is great!

All have a safe trip to Jefferson City!

The only thing TN High needs to know is that they are playing a great team and have to be ready to play their game. They don't need to worry about the past years of Mo West's winning percentage and who they have beaten.

Notice where I said THS "FANS".

I know the kids will respect the opponent. I just think the FANS are showing a lack of it for the west program.

Notice where I said THS "FANS".

I know the kids will respect the opponent. I just think the FANS are showing a lack of it for the west program.

My mistake cane, misread ur statement. Yes, some fans are probably underestimating the program's success at Mo West, but they know inside that Mo West's program is an all around great success. All fans contradict their opponents in some aspect just in respect of their team. Tn High and Mo West both have great programs, so good luck to both teams Friday Night.