Tenn High @ Mo' West

THSVikings2004

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Any one who thinks this years Viking team is better than last years is a fool. Last years team played against teams with more depth than this years. This years team had easy opposition. Oh and 30-0 speaks for itself....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! Give me a break!!....Let's see.. 2005 record was 8-4 and 2006 record was 9-3. 2 of the games THS lost this year SHOULD have been won and we SHOULD have had a good chance against Mo-West.

The team this year was a HECK of a lot better than last years!!!! I saw extreme effort and emotion from this team all year. Last year if they lost or thought they would loose it was "Oh well!"..this year, it was "I think we can win!". The senior class this year did a heck of a job with leadership and keeping everything going, no matter what the result.

Also, this year they had to play like a football team. It wasn't "Let's get the ball to Shaud and everything will be okay". They all played and they all played hard.

This years team compared a WHOLE lot more to the '04 team than last years team.

:thumb: Any one who thinks this years Viking team is better than last years is a fool. Last years team played against teams with more depth than this years. This years team had easy opposition. Oh and 30-0 speaks for itself....

Your the fool, obviously you either a player of the 2005 Vikings or a big fan and if your not, then who knows what your display name is all about. How can you compare the 2 teams when there are about 11 returning starters, isnt possible. Vikings lost there QB early, and really had no intention of ever needing a back up, but they did. The offense couldn't execute from there on out, half the plays that were put in, were then taken out. And they plays that remained were either called wrong in the huddle, or just not executed correctly. I give credit to Mo West, they brought the wood on every play and jus did not let up. The Vikings were getting beat up, while the Trojans were still fresh. No excuses in this game, the team who wanted it more, came out on top.

:lol: And the 70-71-72 teams were better than any of them and your point is?

Quit comparing Teams! You all were and some still are Vikings... act like it! :lol: You guys are supposed to be on the same side :o

:angry: Any one who thinks this years Viking team is better than last years is a fool. Last years team played against teams with more depth than this years. This years team had easy opposition. Oh and 30-0 speaks for itself....

Man the one thing I find in this post that is the saddest is just the name. Vikingpride4life... well that statement right there shows you have already lost any sort of pride for the Vikings and worst of all you are living in the past. Lets just hope you will move on and get out of highschool football at some point in your life.

Yea I heard he was pretty good too. I really wouldn't remeber though because he knocked the crap outta me and I really dont remeber anything. :rolleyes: But to those 2006 Vikings, thanks for a great year with a lot of good times. I thought we put it together in the end and pulled together more as a team. VIKING PRIDE!!!

Danny, if this is you. I just wanted you guys to know it was a real treat to watch you guys this year and Win or lose we're still proud of each one of you .Because you can't measure heart but you guys had a ton of it.

Have you seen the HIT on film yet? If not when you get to that play just shut your eyes ,because That was wicked bro. :wacko:

:rolleyes: Any one who thinks this years Viking team is better than last years is a fool. Last years team played against teams with more depth than this years. This years team had easy opposition. Oh and 30-0 speaks for itself....

Fool hugh....than i geuss i would rather be a fool, then some joke still living in his high-school days......the season is over....we're done, we will never play for the maroon and white again....and if you can honestly sit there and say that...then so be it..because im done with worthless drama from jokes like you......C-Mo #6

Danny, if this is you. I just wanted you guys to know it was a real treat to watch you guys this year and Win or lose we're still proud of each one of you .Because you can't measure heart but you guys had a ton of it.

Have you seen the HIT on film yet? If not when you get to that play just shut your eyes ,because That was wicked bro. :lol:

Hey man, no I haven't seen it yet, but I am actually looking forward to it. I want to see what happened, because I have no recolection from about kick-off until I got in bed. I had no idea I ever came out or was stumbling or any of that. But thank you for the compliments. I have really enjoyed this year and I will always be a VIKING!!!

Great ride Senior Vikes…THANKS!!! This season was way more exciting than expected. Many of this years Seniors have been a part of three great teams and you can be proud of each year!!! I hate to say it but I do have favorites…so with that said I’d like to send a special shout out to #20, 28, 7, 44, 21, 47, 58 and last but not least my boys BATTLE #6 and PLAYA #10!!!

My opinion of 05’ vs. 06’… 06 had the teamwork and determination and 05 had the talent. But as we so brutally found out again this year…it takes all of the above to get past the crossroads in Morristown so what does it matter? You guys had a great year this year…even by Viking standards. Most of you were a big part of the success and failure of the 05 team so to bicker about which year was better is ridicules. You will always have pride for the year that you graduate and that’s ok, but the bottom line is….WE ARE ALL VIKINGS TILLWE DIE!!!!!!! I would have LOVED to have been out there to help chase down that #10 in the game Friday night because in my heart I still fill like I’m part of the team. Then my body gives me a dose of reality when I stand up to scream and yell…my knees, back, ankles, etc… quickly let me know to stay up in the stands where I belong B) !!! But that’s were I will be every year…in the stands B) !!!! You know why……………………..VIKING PRIDE BABY…….FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Great ride Senior Vikes…THANKS!!! This season was way more exciting than expected. Many of this years Seniors have been a part of three great teams and you can be proud of each year!!! I hate to say it but I do have favorites…so with that said I’d like to send a special shout out to #20, 28, 7, 44, 21, 47, 58 and last but not least my boys BATTLE #6 and PLAYA #10!!!

My opinion of 05’ vs. 06’… 06 had the teamwork and determination and 05 had the talent. But as we so brutally found out again this year…it takes all of the above to get past the crossroads in Morristown so what does it matter? You guys had a great year this year…even by Viking standards. Most of you were a big part of the success and failure of the 05 team so to bicker about which year was better is ridicules. You will always have pride for the year that you graduate and that’s ok, but the bottom line is….WE ARE ALL VIKINGS TILLWE DIE!!!!!!! I would have LOVED to have been out there to help chase down that #10 in the game Friday night because in my heart I still fill like I’m part of the team. Then my body gives me a dose of reality when I stand up to scream and yell…my knees, back, ankles, etc… quickly let me know to stay up in the stands where I belong ;) !!! But that’s were I will be every year…in the stands :D !!!! You know why……………………..VIKING PRIDE BABY…….FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I know the feelin Cap, I wanted a piece of 44 myself ;) , then I thought well mabye a couple decades ago I might have. :o GETTIN OLD STINKS!!!!

VIKING PRIDE ON 3!!!