JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

Big wes,

I'll be your huckleberry!!! Look for updates regularly about evry score!

sbl

Thanks, sbl and UofM Fan. I may not be able to reply much early on since I'll be doing stats for FSN South and will be on a headset the entire match, but I'll get back with y'all at some point once I get out of there.

I have a feeling Florida will take care of business in 3 games, so I should be out of there by 9:00 or so (8:00 central). If by some water-to-wine miracle the Gators don't beat Tennessee to a bloody pulp (considering we've lost 7 of our last 10 and our best player is out for the season with a torn ACL), it may be a little longer.

Edited by bigwes68

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to talk about crying? This right here seems pretty bitter! Lets be adults! Give LC their props for their two big wins SO FAR and let it go! LC is ready to play whoever steps up! We aint tired yet. Dont talk trash, be an adult and shake their hands for being bigger men then most of the boys they have been up against. Yeah the Falcon crowd can get rowdy and rude but from what I just read so can you! Ill save ya a seat at state!

Give LC their props? I think that in my post I said, "LC is very talented" and LC is a very good football team". What would you call that? I never once took anything away from the Lake County FOOTBALL TEAM! I simply said that some of their fans continue to complain about penalties and turnovers. Maybe you should take a break and learn to read before you continue to make posts. I'm sure your not tired yet; you haven't done anything. It sounds to me like your the one that is talking trash about other teams. I'm talking about the fans, not the team. Good luck to the Falcon players tomorrow night against JCS.

i hope lake county blows jcs out of the water this game should be Mckenzie vs Lake county

I would like for you to please try and explain why this game should be between McKenzie and LC instead of JCS and LC. As I recall, the score was 28-7 JCS over McKenzie. Please explain how a team who lost a game by 21 points should be playing over the team who won the game. The best team won the game last week. End of story. Please, no McKenzie hit the wall type excuses or any other garbage. You had a good team and a good year. But, it's over. Work harder next year and maybe you will be playing in round three.

Anyway, getting back on topic. The game between LC and JCS will be a good one. Both teams have very talented athletes. As I said in an earlier post, I believe that team depth will play a big factor in this game. I feel that this game will be very close for three quarters or so. However, I do see JCS pulling away to win over a very talented LC club by the score of 28-12.

Well bigwes, no sleep tonight, and i graduated in 96!!! Tville and ridgely are decorated, businesses and signs around town!! Hate that your stuck doin volleyball on football friday in LC!! Round 3? Excitement builds, just hope its not tha end! Even if it is(not being a pessimist) stand and applaud our falcons!! Remember 5 years ago, 0-10, how depressing!! and i think thats why tha fans of fayette academy dont understand our celebrating!! We just had a few down years, and even talked of shutting tha program down!! To look 5 years later, im as proud as ever to be a FALCON!! Lets dont let tha fun stop here!!reidcy8s@hotmail.com to get your no. Thanks falcons, win or lose, its been fun :D

To JCSFAN '87:

Obviously you do not know what this year's JCS team is all about!

LC fans, please don't judge JCS by his comments. The JCS Eagles want to give God all the glory in victory or defeat! They will not be disrespecting any field for any reason.

These are two good teams that no one thought would still be alive. I anticipate a great game...don't miss it. Good luck to both teams!

I agree with you. Without God none of us would be here. Now as far as celebrating, the winner should at home or not. I believe Lake County will win a close one and if so, we will celebrate. Not to disrespect a great JCS team, but to support a great Lake County team. Go Falcons!!!!

I keep hearing about coacht.com in the community so I decided to take a look. This is my first post and probably my last since you know what they say about opinions and that is mostly what this message board is about. I will say that I thank God that Lake County is in the big picture. It is time. I read the comments about there was talk about ending football at Lake County. I have been on the school board here for over 6 years and that has never even been discussed at a meeting. I don't honestly believe anyone in Lake County would go for that. I wouldn't! Now on to the topic at hand. Lake County has a great team and they have beat out some great teams. As far as Fayette Academy & TCA. They were both good programs but Lake County stepped up and got the job done when they had to. Enough on those 2. JCS is also a great team or they wouldn't be coming to Tiptonville Friday night. I believe our boys will win. I have a son on the team and he is a senior. It is do or die time again and the team knows it. Nothing short of a gold ball will do for them. Coach Barger and his staff have done an outstanding job with the boys. Way to go coach. It has been a long hard road getting to where we are. 7 1A has alot of great teams and playing them is what got us ready for the playoffs. Thanks to the teams that were on our schedule this season for their support in the last few weeks. A great bunch of young men and great coaches will get us to the big show in Dec. Thanks Falcons for the excitement this year and what is to come in the next three weeks. We love you guys and just so you'll know "WE BELIEVE IN YOU"

Give LC their props? I think that in my post I said, "LC is very talented" and LC is a very good football team". What would you call that? I never once took anything away from the Lake County FOOTBALL TEAM! I simply said that some of their fans continue to complain about penalties and turnovers. Maybe you should take a break and learn to read before you continue to make posts. I'm sure your not tired yet; you haven't done anything. It sounds to me like your the one that is talking trash about other teams. I'm talking about the fans, not the team. Good luck to the Falcon players tomorrow night against JCS.

You can sit on here and say that LC fans are the only fans who complain! I have never once heard of an occasion where a team has lost and they havent had anything to say about what went wrong! Dont down our fans! I have seen a many of times where other schools have thrown the N word at many of out player and calling most of our white athlets N lovers! How many times has LC gone that low this year? Every school has them few fans who get out of hand. BUT DONT ACT LIKE NOBODY DOES ANYTHING TO PROVOKE THEM! To me our fans are very respectful for the most part. If we do lose a game our fans congradulate our boys on their game and leave. Too bad our boys cant get the same respect from others! I HAVE NEVER ONCE POSTED A bAD REMARK ABOUT ONE SINGLE TEAM! I have the up most respect for any athlete who gets their butts in a uniform and gives their all! SO NO I AM NOT THE ONE TALKING TRASH! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ? Guess you should watch where you stick that fingure of yours! Hope to see you at the game!

I keep hearing about coacht.com in the community so I decided to take a look. This is my first post and probably my last since you know what they say about opinions and that is mostly what this message board is about. I will say that I thank God that Lake County is in the big picture. It is time. I read the comments about there was talk about ending football at Lake County. I have been on the school board here for over 6 years and that has never even been discussed at a meeting. I don't honestly believe anyone in Lake County would go for that. I wouldn't! Now on to the topic at hand. Lake County has a great team and they have beat out some great teams. As far as Fayette Academy & TCA. They were both good programs but Lake County stepped up and got the job done when they had to. Enough on those 2. JCS is also a great team or they wouldn't be coming to Tiptonville Friday night. I believe our boys will win. I have a son on the team and he is a senior. It is do or die time again and the team knows it. Nothing short of a gold ball will do for them. Coach Barger and his staff have done an outstanding job with the boys. Way to go coach. It has been a long hard road getting to where we are. 7 1A has alot of great teams and playing them is what got us ready for the playoffs. Thanks to the teams that were on our schedule this season for their support in the last few weeks. A great bunch of young men and great coaches will get us to the big show in Dec. Thanks Falcons for the excitement this year and what is to come in the next three weeks. We love you guys and just so you'll know "WE BELIEVE IN YOU"

Amen to that falcondad! Our boys will defintly give Tiptonville the biggest show we have ever seen! I am expecting great things from our boys tommorrow night! Ill be right there with you cheering them on! NO PITY IN FALCON CITY!

you know me and i know you-what i meant was a speculation that the football program might fold!! and you know its true!! Remember those 3 or 4 years where we had 50 people in the stands!! It was a common talk around tiptonville, "what are we gonna do" attendance down, running 8 minute quarters at bruceton because we requested them in the second half!! There was SPECULATION, im sorry, didnt mean to affend you th!! at no time did the school board vote on that issue or was it discussed, it was street talk!! With that congrats, your boy and team have had a great run. I cant eat or sleep, so i can imagine what bh is like!! GO LAKE COUNTY!!!!! WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!! :lol: sorry for the misunderstanding