JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

Well bigwes, no sleep tonight, and i graduated in 96!!! Tville and ridgely are decorated, businesses and signs around town!! Hate that your stuck doin volleyball on football friday in LC!! Round 3? Excitement builds, just hope its not tha end! Even if it is(not being a pessimist) stand and applaud our falcons!! Remember 5 years ago, 0-10, how depressing!! and i think thats why tha fans of fayette academy dont understand our celebrating!! We just had a few down years, and even talked of shutting tha program down!! To look 5 years later, im as proud as ever to be a FALCON!! Lets dont let tha fun stop here!!reidcy8s@hotmail.com to get your no. Thanks falcons, win or lose, its been fun :thumb:

u of m fan i remember it TOO Well actually it was my jr. year and this years team is taking the sting out of it!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Lake County play this year and I will say that they are extremely talented. There are two things that make for a great tema and they are:

Size

Speed

Lake county does not have the size to line down, smack you around and run over you, but they have Speed.

Pure adulterated, team speed that kills. They have two or three guys on that team who have phenominal speed and that is why they are still in the playoffs. If they consistently spread JCS out and find a couple of holes outside, they will see nothing but Mr. Yancy's feet. He, the quaterback and a couple of others are blindingly fast.

I say go Lake County. The rest of the publics are pulling for you. Go out there and get these private schoolers out of the game!

Good Luck Falcons

I saw Lake County play this year and I will say that they are extremely talented. There are two things that make for a great tema and they are:

Size

Speed

Lake county does not have the size to line down, smack you around and run over you, but they have Speed.

Pure adulterated, team speed that kills. They have two or three guys on that team who have phenominal speed and that is why they are still in the playoffs. If they consistently spread JCS out and find a couple of holes outside, they will see nothing but Mr. Yancy's feet. He, the quaterback and a couple of others are blindingly fast.

I say go Lake County. The rest of the publics are pulling for you. Go out there and get these private schoolers out of the game!

Good Luck Falcons

Tonights game is against two talanted football teams. The public/private statement is not an issue. Good luck to both teams. Looking forward to tonight!

Edited by tshoes5

Tonights game is against two talanted football teams. The public/private statement is not an issue. Good luck to both teams. Looking forward to tonight!

Tshoes,

Yes public/private is an issue! It has become such an issue that Sports Illustrated has done an article about the advantages that private schools have oveer public schools. The simple fact is money!!! Nuff said----Good Luck Falcons---- You have all fulfilled our expectations with this wonderful season!!!!

sbl

Good Luck Falcons

I am sick and tired of people bringing the public v private school issue into a thread that is about a football game between Lake County and Jackson Christian School. You people who want to bring that garbage up are simply getting your excuses lined up.

BTW, are you sure all other public schools are pulling for LC? I have a public football coach who lives across the street from me who is wishing JCS good luck. Thus, your statement about all public schools pulling for LC is not factual.

Grow up, stop your crying, and let's just play some football. Stop all the whining about private schools. It's childish!

Tshoes,

Yes public/private is an issue! It has become such an issue that Sports Illustrated has done an article about the advantages that private schools have oveer public schools. The simple fact is money!!! Nuff said----Good Luck Falcons---- You have all fulfilled our expectations with this wonderful season!!!!

sbl

I agree, it will always be an issue until the all privates are forced to play in their division.

Ask the folks at Camden if they think it is an issue. CPA looked like a good division II college team. I think the people at Milan or Humbolt depending on the winner will see what we are talking about next week.

It is an issue that is growing every year just like a huge cancer. The TSSAA made an effort to control it several years ago, but it is back and growing worse each year. So don't tell us it is not an issue. It may not be for you, if you are a private school supporter, but for the public school supporter. It is very much an issue!

Edited by monster man

I agree, it will always be an issue until the all privates are forced to play in their division.

Ask the folks at Camden if they think it is an issue. CPA looked like a good division II college team. I think the people at Milan or Humbolt depending on the winner will see what we are talking about next week.

It is an issue that is growing every year just like a huge cancer. The TSSAA made an effort to control it several years ago, but it is back and growing worse each year. So don't tell us it is not an issue. It may not be for you, if you are a private school supporter, but for the public school supporter. It is very much an issue!

So, if JCS wins tonight, is your excuse going to be that the only reason LC lost is because JCS is a private school? Grow up, stop crying, and let's just play a football game!

I can give you a whole list of reasons why LC has been down for several years. None of them have ANYTHING to do with the public v private issue.

So, if JCS wins tonight, is your excuse going to be that the only reason LC lost is because JCS is a private school? Grow up, stop crying, and let's just play a football game!

I can give you a whole list of reasons why LC has been down for several years. None of them have ANYTHING to do with the public v private issue.

Just like our old nemisis USJ!!!!!! Who cares! youre right-we play who tha bracket says! to be tha best you gotta beat tha best! Go LC

to some prolly so howwever and let me be clear on this im a public supporter i think jcs wins this one not because they have an advantage but they are the better team in my opinion as for camden finding out last week about cpa why would it be like that camden had a verygood yr after loosing what they lost last yr i really dont look for milan or humbolt neither one to see cpa but to meet gp in the semis which will be a big challenge it always is i dont know about humbolt but milan has had to play gp before a couple of times i think but gp has always been in 2a anyway

Edited by bulldoggfan