Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

He said the better team won..he just says they cheat to win...Alcoa is good...end of story

I love how people cant accpet good teams...for example Alcoa or Goodpasture...they're both better than you...end of story

No one hasn't said otherwise???!!! end of story...

I'm not saying you cheat to win either, but you guys should be multiplied with the others. Not your fault its TSSAA's fault!!!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job to Alcoa. I have never seen a better back than Shiverdecker in high school. Like someone said earlier, Harrison who??? Score could have been closer possibly if we can punch it in, and don't fumble on the one. But hats off to Alcoa, you guys are great, and possibly could have made it worse. We didnt have an answer for Shiverdecker, he's the real deal, as is Alcoa. Good Luck next week against Goodpasture.

Good job Owls, you did what you could. Great season. :thumb:

Nice prediction.

Thanks!

Yea, I even factored in the two TD's Smith County starters would score on our 3rd team late in the 4th QTR. :thumb:

The classic, was their starting star receiver catching a TD pass with less than a minute to go with. To bad SC does not play for the future....................42-0.........let the other 60 players play! Alcoa did...............

-BlountCountySportFan

P.S. Way to go MARYVILLE!

No one hasn't said otherwise???!!! end of story...

I'm not saying you cheat to win either, but you guys should be multiplied with the others. Not your fault its TSSAA's fault!!!

wow you are so off base with this...Alcoa does not recruit, no reason too! The county/city system is what it is, live with it. Alcoa is as reported-a great football team!

Edited by alcoafan72

Hey Alcoa.....congrats on the win. I just slipped over here to see the comments from the game and happen upon this character's posts. If this is what you had to deal with for 25 pages and a week I bet you had to dumb your posts down so they could understand........ :lol:

Hey Reb first congrats on the Maryville win-my nephew MK had a few nice runs :thumb: Can you believe that these folk think that Alcoa is some kinda high class recruiting school instead of what we are-a very talented football team like our 4A Blount County cousins MHS LOL

Lets bring those gold balls back to BC

Go Tornados!

Go Rebels!

Hey Reb first congrats on the Maryville win-my nephew MK had a few nice runs :thumb: Can you believe that these folk think that Alcoa is some kinda high class recruiting school instead of what we are-a very talented football team like our 4A Blount County cousins MHS LOL

Lets bring those gold balls back to BC

Go Tornados!

Go Rebels!

As i've said...as a GP fan I have nothin but respect for Alcoa...a school rich in tradition...and darn good every year it seems...

wow you are so off base with this...Alcoa does not recruit, no reason too! The county/city system is what it is, live with it. Alcoa is as reported-a great football team!

Dude, yur tha one thats off base, Shiverdecker came from a 5a school after sum1 from alcoa heard about em and offered his dada a job at sum plant in alcoa... yur right they dont recruit, just use tha open zone 2 yur benefit which is unfair 2 SC since they r zoned

Dude, yur tha one thats off base, Shiverdecker came from a 5a school after sum1 from alcoa heard about em and offered his dada a job at sum plant in alcoa... yur right they dont recruit, just use tha open zone 2 yur benefit which is unfair 2 SC since they r zoned

So...really either A. Learn to type B. Learn proper English or C. Don't talk anymore.

Didn't somewhere earlier in this thread someon say that his mother got ill and family took him in or something like that?

You beat Boyd last week which is private so why complain about losing to a public school that happens to be in the same county as Maryville. I would think more people would go to Maryville than Alcoa...

Edited by reaction