FCS vs JCS

Commander63

In looking at the DCA game, I may add that JCS was without senior middle linebacker Seth Doyle, who was out due to a broken hand. In return, DCA ran it up the middle all night long. Along with many others, I can't help believe that the outcome of that game would have been a little different if he had been playing.

The JCS team that played DCA wouldn't have made it past the first round of the playoffs. JCS is at least 3-4 touchdowns better than the team that suited up "week zero."

We were missing our middle linebacker and we had a completely different offensive scheme.

4:13!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The JCS team that played DCA wouldn't have made it past the first round of the playoffs. JCS is at least 3-4 touchdowns better than the team that suited up "week zero."

We were missing our middle linebacker and we had a completely different offensive scheme.

Obviously that is true from winning your last nine games over some tauted teams. This should be a good game.

I think I will go to bed. Nice to meet you nice folks.

Around here football is taken very seriously. Some people take offense to a Private School knocking out a Public School in the playoffs. We just like to play football. When I went to FCS we never won a game.

This is your first team to make it to the finals isn't it? I know you guys have been on the verge for a while...

Are people not able to reason and look at the fact that every school is different and you can't just bunch them all up? My son went to a 5-A Public school in another state last year. (He wasn't recruited) My daughter went to a private school. We've always had to work harder for funds at private schools. People act like the money just grows on trees. We've got to pay tuition for crying out loud! And I gladly sacrifice for the CHRISTIAN EDUCATION.

Not trying to get the debate started especially since we are on the same side. But it just looks like common sense was abandoned by some of the arguments that were being made.

What's the latest on the weather Friday? Since it changes every 30 minutes?

Well fellers I'm here to fess up, the penalties were legit, the one face mask could have went either way ,but 90 percent of the time it goes to the defensive man. The interference call was the right one. The helmet to helmet should have been called but I'd say the refs were more worried about michael than they were the ballgame. All in all,I say they done a good job. You guys won fair and square. Good luck Friday. I'm a passionate guy ,but Itell it like I see it.

VG, will you be able to shake loose and come Friday? I've been impressed with the number of non-JCS Jacksonians who have said they plan to be there... This town has some great football fans.

I wish I could. I hate JCS plays so early. I ran into Seth`s dad today (who I might add was sporting a nice blue JCS jacket) and wished him well.

Well fellers I'm here to fess up, the penalties were legit, the one face mask could have went either way ,but 90 percent of the time it goes to the defensive man. The interference call was the right one. The helmet to helmet should have been called but I'd say the refs were more worried about michael than they were the ballgame. All in all,I say they done a good job. You guys won fair and square. Good luck Friday. I'm a passionate guy ,but Itell it like I see it.

Fair and square,the truth has come out,go region 4.

Thats some kind words from ole Slick Pujo rite there. But once again Pujo, there aint no rule fer helmit ta helmit in high school football. That rite there is a Sunday rule. Thare is a spearin rule whare a player leads with his head down and uses it ta make the hit kinda like a missle.

Anyhow, we like you Bulldogs. Yer some good uns. Wish you could come an sing us a song tomorrow

Pujo

Thanks and you have been a good sport all week with us bugging you and all.

Could you do us one big favor and go find that newspaper reporter who is writing all those bad articles about our boys and bust him in the mouth. All he is doing is throwing gas on a fire.

Hopefully we can meet up next year at your place.

Go Green

Edited by Halibut