GQ to Greeneville ?

TennTarpon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but a position at Tusculum would be good for GQ

It would be better for Tusculum, 4A and 5A as well :lol:

One might note that DeBusk has some of the same Furman ties as GQ does not to mention the Vandy head man Bobby Johnson. If GQ wants a college job he can have one.

He has proven what he can do as a head coach at arguably one of the top HS programs in the country that he was the major player in building.

I don't want him to leave but he has a duty to himself, his family and to continue to feed his competitive appetite.

If Scott Niswonger wants him at Tusculum or Greeneville bad enough he could throw enough Cabbage at GQ to at least spark some interest. Someone else said GQ needs to think about his family , and unless he's making tons more at maryville than I think he is Niswonger can pay him 50x what he makes now.

So I am assumming Niswonger is the JR Ewing of Greene County? Is he dumb enough to pay someone fifty times what they are currently making to coach HIS team? Sounds to me like he would be trying to buy GQ and doubtful he would go for that.