What's Goin' On With Oak Ridge Football Off Season

Cactus Jack

can you believe it??? only 8 short months away and it starts again. the time of year were boys become men and men become legends. now there is a lot of talk about how bad the team has become and there is some truth to it and some has been overplayed. oak ridge is an exceptionable school, thats all there is too it. with that comes the price. the price is that people will talk and be against the coaches. i personally disagree with the way stevens does somethings but thats his way of coaching. the fans of oak ridge are used to being under a strict routine coach like coach lussier. but there is a new era in OR football and i dont care who is coaching as long as The mighty wildcats are winning. so to those who are upset i understand, to those who have hope i understand.

so maybe stevens is the future of OR, maybe hes not i dont know. but i do know that this community will not take losing very long. so for his coaching tenor at OR he better win.

But for the program it is best said with these words

ROLL CATS ROll!

TC

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dad saw you on the TV at the big "Game" On the 50 yard line in the Big Orange Shirt turning green at the showing of the Mighty Vols. Maybe in the future we should respectfully decline to go to bowls and not embarass all of us again. I know.... they'll be back and I'll be ready.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

That was me. Not a good day for Ole Dad. But, The Great Pumpkin is doing a great job recruiting this year. Good things ahead.

Ole Dad

Hey Dad saw you on the TV at the big "Game" On the 50 yard line in the Big Orange Shirt turning green at the showing of the Mighty Vols. Maybe in the future we should respectfully decline to go to bowls and not embarass all of us again. I know.... they'll be back and I'll be ready.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

My step dad use to tell me you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, ole dad your part of the problem. Either get on board with the palyers coaches, administration, or find another team to support. I am sure given the right school you could channel all of your negative energy into something positive for a number of programs. How bout Clinton, they seem to need alot more answers than Oak Ridge. Or how bout a Heritage, They could use someone like you to turn it around. With your knowledge you could even help them upset Oak Ridge next year. Oak Ridge has won 33 state championships in there history the most by any public school. Believe it or not they will survive without you.

Dang,

I didn't realize they had won 33 state championships in football over the past 2 seasons. What a great job! Thanks for the info. In your opinion I guess the solution is to accept whatever happens and support the results no matter what is happening? And since you are so much in the know about OR football you have the facts that everyone but Ole Dad thinks 5-5 was a great season and the coaching staff did a great job? Get a life.

Ole Dad

My step dad use to tell me you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, ole dad your part of the problem. Either get on board with the palyers coaches, administration, or find another team to support. I am sure given the right school you could channel all of your negative energy into something positive for a number of programs. How bout Clinton, they seem to need alot more answers than Oak Ridge. Or how bout a Heritage, They could use someone like you to turn it around. With your knowledge you could even help them upset Oak Ridge next year. Oak Ridge has won 33 state championships in there history the most by any public school. Believe it or not they will survive without you.

Thank you well said. So is his messenger.