Maryville still suits Quarles

CoachT

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD TO SEE VALUES IN A COACH. STAYING WHERE HE BELONGS. GOOD LUCK IN SOMEONE BEATING THAT PROGRAM NOW. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.

Nice of you to decide where he belongs . . . If he decides to leave someday to better his situation will that be a lack of "values" in your book? We've all made moves in our careers to improve our lives . . . the time may come for Quarles some day.

Who says that GQ hasn't already been offered well into the six figures, in or out of state?

As for where GQ belongs, I'm just glad HE made the decision....

I was just eluding to the fact that there are high schools out there that are willing to pay more than some colleges. I don't know GQ, why he's at Maryville or if he's had any offers or well, what those offers are. Just tryin to point out that going from one high school to another isn't all that bad a situation in some circumstances

If anyone got to see GQ on Ralph Marianda's show on Charter Main Street during this past week where he was speaking to Ralph why he loves Maryville, you would be even more proud of him and knows money is not the only thing. GQ is a class of one and he is a winner. He could get six figures; rumor has it BA offered him that and more. Many small colleges have called; none has yet got his interest.

What he and Maryville has going, has never been done in Tennessee. Doing it somewhere else might prove to be hardly possible. Who knows? I am also glad GQ has decided, at least for now to stay put.

I see in the paper SH in JC want's Rankin. And you can see money means something to him in his statement that the offer would have to be "Pretty good" to move him. Well I guess that means if the offer is a good one, Alcoa would be looking for their 4th coach in six years. GQ was clear about his decision and that is stability, another ingredient of being a real champion.

If anyone got to see GQ on Ralph Marianda's show on Charter Main Street during this past week where he was speaking to Ralph why he loves Maryville, you would be even more proud of him and knows money is not the only thing. GQ is a class of one and he is a winner. He could get six figures; rumor has it BA offered him that and more. Many small colleges have called; none has yet got his interest.

What he and Maryville has going, has never been done in Tennessee. Doing it somewhere else might prove to be hardly possible. Who knows? I am also glad GQ has decided, at least for now to stay put.

I see in the paper SH in JC want's Rankin. And you can see money means something to him in his statement that the offer would have to be "Pretty good" to move him. Well I guess that means if the offer is a good one, Alcoa would be looking for their 4th coach in six years. GQ was clear about his decision and that is stability, another ingredient of being a real champion.

Quarles is a class act. Maryville should be thankful that they have such a devoted and caring coach.