13 AA District

GHvolrebel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if OC could have thrown one in the ocean in the first quarter, this one would could have very well had a different outcome. For some reason we have just not shot well at the 'view. OC won three of four quarters, but that 20-2 first quarter was a killer. But the Lady Rebs still move on, and play Milan Saturday night, and then move on to the Regionals. Need to win the game Saturday night, as the loser will likely head to Jax NSide, not that they are unbeatable, but they are CLEARLY the best in that district. So now lets see where it goes from here.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(VOREBS @ Feb 16 2007 - 04:58 AM) 826374118[/snapback]

Well, if OC could have thrown one in the ocean in the first quarter, this one would could have very well had a different outcome. For some reason we have just not shot well at the 'view. OC won three of four quarters, but that 20-2 first quarter was a killer. But the Lady Rebs still move on, and play Milan Saturday night, and then move on to the Regionals. Need to win the game Saturday night, as the loser will likely head to Jax NSide, not that they are unbeatable, but they are CLEARLY the best in that district. So now lets see where it goes from here.

Can someone tell me if I the following information correct. I am not sure because I have not been keeping up very well with them....

Girls

Championship Game JAX. Northside vs Covington

Concolation Game

QUOTE(VOREBS @ Feb 16 2007 - 04:58 AM) 826374118[/snapback]

Can someone tell me if I the following information correct. I am not sure because I have not been keeping up very well with them....

Girls

Championship Game JAX. Northside vs Covington

Concolation Game Fayette Ware vs. USJ ?????

Boys

Championship Game Covington Vs. Haywood

Consolation Game Fayetteware vs. USJ

These are only predictions I might not have any of these teams..... good

First, I want to grat Westview on a win.

True you can't get down 20 to 2. However, there were a few questionable we will say whistles and non whistles. That could have taken some momentum away. You could just tell that there was NO WAY the Lady Rebels where gonna be able to make a great comeback.........Now I know how Marshall County, KY feels as far as whistles go or dont go at The View

ps I want my elephants back please

QUOTE(FullcourtPress @ Feb 16 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826374227[/snapback]

True you can't get down 20 to 2. However, there were a few questionable we will say whistles and non whistles. That could have taken some momentum away. You could just tell that there was NO WAY the Lady Rebels where gonna be able to make a great comeback.........Now I know how Marshall County, KY feels as far as whistles go or dont go at The View

ok.......

QUOTE(FullcourtPress @ Feb 16 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826374227[/snapback]

What type of wine do you drink? Get over it, OC was beat for the third time. I have no doubt that the two will meet again in about 10 days at Gibson Co and the result might be similar to the gaggle that happened last year in Ripley. Well, as long as there isn't any crying going on during the game, Westview might make it 4 straight......(against a better team)

Like I said earlier in the year.....if Obion doesn't win a gold ball in either this year or next, it will be ashame, much like the last 2 years in Martin. The best team this year and the last 2 years in the state in AA has been from district 13AA, but has been unable (for whatever reason) to get it done when it counts.

QUOTE(FullcourtPress @ Feb 16 2007 - 11:39 AM) 826374535[/snapback]

I am a true conosseur of wine and i find the 2007 Grape Mad Dog 20-20 is a fine brew. Oh BTW were u at the game?

Of course not.....I listened to redbirdfan.....0-10 in the 1st quarter doesn't have to do with calls.

The loss by Milan and Obion Co hurts Jax NS more than anything (good). They have to beat 2 really solid teams to get to substate now. Much like last year, if they beat the Milan Obion loser then the Westview Dyersburg loser in the region semis, they will have deserved to be in the region final.

I told ya'll that Dyersburg would win some games "when it mattered"....they will be a tough team to beat in the region semis in a "go home" game.

Maybe greenfieldfan will keep the curse alive and continue to pick OC...

First congrads to both Dyersburg & Westview...all 4 teams played like champions. Second, I have a question for anyone who's watched OC more than me...why in that first quarter when they realized they were not hitting & Westview was, did they not settle down, work the ball around or run an offensive set that would get them either a layup or a close, easy basket thus getting them into some sort of offensive flow & cooling Westview's heels a bit by making them work on defense?? Not second guessing the coach cause it's his program and their record speaks for itself but I am always trying to obtain more basketball knowledge....any feedback appreciated