IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ May 2 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826450050[/snapback]But -- beware of the Lady Canes! Lance knows all!!

Does Lance know who won the toss yet?

TNfan -- soooooooo disappointed -- if you read a couple of days ago -- East will have to play in meaning finishing third.

Guess what -- Lance is as good predicting coin tosses as he is wins and losses. Still perfect, but then that goes without saying. Can't wait to see how I did on my weather forecast.

BE SCARED IMAC'ers : Beware of the Lady Canes!

QUOTE(Lance @ May 2 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826450076[/snapback]TNfan -- soooooooo disappointed -- if you read a couple of days ago -- East will have to play in meaning finishing third.

Guess what -- Lance is as good predicting coin tosses as he is wins and losses. Still perfect, but then that goes without saying. Can't wait to see how I did on my weather forecast.

BE SCARED IMAC'ers : Beware of the Lady Canes!

So, if I've got it right:

Friday: East vs. Cocke County & Jeff vs. Greeneville

Monday: West vs. Jeff/Greenville & Cherokee vs. Cocke/Jeff

Are these games going to be played at JCHS Field?

QUOTE(DZbettin @ May 2 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826450157[/snapback]Tusculum and Milligan were there last week. Wherever she goes, Ive got my poke dog autograph right here.

Heard Cumberland was in the mix earlier offering a full ride. Anyway, Congrats Pokey, good luck in the post season and your college career. Anybody have information on other IMAC signees. I have heard there are several. And just think all this and only 11 scholarships available according to earlier comments. I wondered what happened to the other 1500 colleges and universities in the nation with softball teams. Should be an exciting tournament. Don't get caught out in the wind "if you know what I mean." Canes playing strong late. West playing well also. Cherokee or Jeff could sneek into the second spot, if they can find some offense.

My picks East, West or vice/versa. Good luck to all, exspecially the seniors, we will miss you in the greatest conferance of all. GO IMAC!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Lance @ May 3 2007 - 09:00 AM) 826450774[/snapback]All is quiet today.

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.

You get it --- thunder storms coming --- tournament starting. It's punny!!!!

But alas, I can only entertain myself.

HELLO! HEllo! hello! is there anybody in here? Was that a pin dropping or a cricket? Anybody care to predict IMAC district results? If not here is mine. Greeneville and Cocke Co. go home early. West and East win in next round. Jefferson wins against Cherokee to meet West after loss to East. East and West meet for Championship. Hard to beat West 2 in a row, so we go to 2nd game after which there may be a coin toss. ha! ha! Don,t count Cherokee or Jefferson out just yet, this is the IMAC and anything goes. JCHS only one conferance loss at home and will have home "pond" advantage. Never know Chief "Sleeping Bull" may finally wake up and do a rain dance, in which case it might rain on everybody's parade. Cocke Co. keep on playing, better days will come with experiance. Greeneville, you are a victim of a multiple school county (not that it is a bad thing, there are as many girls playing high school softball in Greene County as the whole IMAC), honest IMACians in the "know" understand that if you were a one or two school county, you probably contend for a conferance championchip every year.

QUOTE(JC#1fan @ May 4 2007 - 03:39 AM) 826451382[/snapback]HELLO! HEllo! hello! is there anybody in here? Was that a pin dropping or a cricket? Anybody care to predict IMAC district results? If not here is mine. Greeneville and Cocke Co. go home early. West and East win in next round. Jefferson wins against Cherokee to meet West after loss to East. East and West meet for Championship. Hard to beat West 2 in a row, so we go to 2nd game after which there may be a coin toss. ha! ha! Don,t count Cherokee or Jefferson out just yet, this is the IMAC and anything goes. JCHS only one conferance loss at home and will have home "pond" advantage. Never know Chief "Sleeping Bull" may finally wake up and do a rain dance, in which case it might rain on everybody's parade. Cocke Co. keep on playing, better days will come with experiance. Greeneville, you are a victim of a multiple school county (not that it is a bad thing, there are as many girls playing high school softball in Greene County as the whole IMAC), honest IMACians in the "know" understand that if you were a one or two school county, you probably contend for a conferance championchip every year.

JCfan -- here is my attempt to be more entertaining than you:

DEVILS - PATS

Lady Devlis will be “fired” up as they head deep into Dumpling Valley to present the District Host Pats with an upset pitchfork. Head coach Cindy Kelly makes her last tournament run coming in off a fresh final home conference victory over Cocke County and knowing that they split with Jeff during the regular season. The Devils will certainly bring their A game to battle a Patriot team that is up down more than popcorn in a microwave oven and appear ripe for the forking; however, you have to score to win – Lance’s loser: Greeneville.

CANES – ROOSTERS

Lady hurricanes blow in from the East ready to pound the Patriot coast. The Hurricane storm is raging with three starters finally healed and back in the lineup as indicated by late season flurry to finish in a tie for second. The Hurricane faithful chant “Eat more Chiefs”, but they had better not overlook the chicken. Lance’s loser: Cocke County

QUOTE(mwtfan @ May 2 2007 - 05:58 AM) 826449716[/snapback]Oh mighty swamee Sir Lancelot: Will the rain allow first round to begin as scheduled on Friday?

mwtfan -- if I hit this weather prediction too, then I expect my own television show. Sports and Weather by the amazing Lance. Maybe I can count on you for sponsorship money.

jcfan -- one more thing -- I only predict one game at a time -- leave them wanting more. But yes, Lance already know everything.

QUOTE(Lance @ May 4 2007 - 08:32 AM) 826451538[/snapback]mwtfan -- if I hit this weather prediction too, then I expect my own television show. Sports and Weather by the amazing Lance. Maybe I can count on you for sponsorship money.

jcfan -- one more thing -- I only predict one game at a time -- leave them wanting more. But yes, Lance already know everything.

Lance, thanks for your reply. Seems we are the only ones willing to predict anything. I concur with your estimation, Jeff/Greene co. game may depend on who Coach Satterfield puts on the mound, since there is no offense to be found on either side (Win, Hill 7-0 / Loss, Earl 2-4 during season). As for Hurricanes they may not eat tonight because the chicken will be burnt. If you get your own show can I co-host? Might be better than Mike and Mike in the morning. I only predict further into the future because I have a bigger crystal ball. By the way, I enjoy your entertainment also.

QUOTE(JC#1fan @ May 4 2007 - 10:44 AM) 826451664[/snapback]Lance, thanks for your reply. Seems we are the only ones willing to predict anything. I concur with your estimation, Jeff/Greene co. game may depend on who Coach Satterfield puts on the mound, since there is no offense to be found on either side (Win, Hill 7-0 / Loss, Earl 2-4 during season). As for Hurricanes they may not eat tonight because the chicken will be burnt. If you get your own show can I co-host? Might be better than Mike and Mike in the morning. I only predict further into the future because I have a bigger crystal ball. By the way, I enjoy your entertainment also.

Okay jc#1fan - I will ponder. Maybe bring in mwtfan too (our show will be outdoors and mwtfan can be barbecuing giving a little our show a little tailgate panache). Has the makings.

If things get too slow on this thread -- all we have to do is to mention Kandice's 52 mph fastball - I crack myself up.