Maryville vs. Whites Creek

Rebelsfan

QUOTE(athomp54 @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:58 PM) 826415013[/snapback]don't feel to good rebel fans 1 through whatever. You are a good basketball team but you didn't win the game. What I mean I believe every possession after 6: 00 in the fourth qtr. there was a foul call and you shot free throws. You made them and won the game but the win would be more convincing to me if there was basketball played in the fourth. I really wanted to see maryville and WC go down to the wire like Clarksville and Oakland. I feel like all fans were cheated out of see a good game by poor officiating.

Congrats, and Good Luck no leads seems to be to big for Clarksville

Oh good lord....here comes the whine. Nice game White's Creek.....you deserve more credit than to have a whinny arse fan make you team look like bad losers...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wiredtowin @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826414747[/snapback]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If I moved to New York from here in TN I would be FROM TN. I wouldn't now be from New York. That's my point. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

85warrior--How long do they have to live in Maryville to be "FROM" Maryville?? Two yrs? 5 yrs? Do they have to be born at Blount Memorial to be FROM Maryville?? When they graduate from MHS, can they then say they are FROM Maryville??

--Proud Member of the Rebel Nation

Born and raised. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nobody said they were recruited. I just asked where they are from. Your great football team does not need to recruit. The program recruites itself. Anyone that can play wants to play at Maryville. Your team however, is much better due to the several transplants that play on it.

Let me congratulate the Mairvul Mongooses (Red Rebels) on killing the cobras. Reminded me of 1998 in football, except Whites Creik played a little closer this time. 65-55 is closer than 52-20.

I moved to Mairvul whens't I was 2 years old. I wished I could tell the Mairvul City tax collectors, I was a transplant and maybe I would not have to pay city taxes.

You whiners and excuse makers are pitiful. I'm sure everybody who plays for every other team in the state has "born and raised" players. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

No wait a minute I know Brad Lee Sintrull has some transplants. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(STARSNBARS @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:54 AM) 826415145[/snapback]Let me congratulate the Mairvul Mongooses (Red Rebels) on killing the cobras. Reminded me of 1998 in football, except Whites Creik played a little closer this time. 60-50 is closer than 52-20.

I moved to Mairvul whens't I was 2 years old. I wished I could tell the Mairvul City tax collectors, I was a transplant and maybe I would not have to pay city taxes.

You whiners and excuse makers are pitiful. I'm sure everybody who plays for every other team in the state has "born and raised" players. /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

No wait a minute I know Brad Lee Sintrull has some transplants. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Let me know how that tax thing works out STARS, it probably wouldn't help me out since my parents lived on the other side of the Aluminum Curtain in Alcoa when I was born (or as you would say bornded) and I would just have to pay Alcoa Taxes. Is it okay to move after 2nd grade? What about 4th? Is 6th too late? Don't even think about moving after 8th. I don't care if papa is trasnferred or if mama and daddy get D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D, or if the school system doesn't offer much. YOU MUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE. (unless you are a regular kid who doesn't play sports and then nobody cares)

Hey STARS, do they know that Damron's daddy was a really good player at ALCOA back in the day?

Good win Red Rebels, one more to go... then you can all fly back home except for the football players, they are required to be in Maryville all summer for workouts and recruiting visits with prospects that we are bringing in.

QUOTE(rigger101 @ Mar 17 2007 - 09:13 AM) 826415173[/snapback]Congrats Rebs! OK, Now you are tops in Fall and winter. Don't be a hog!

Leave the spring sports to Farragut! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good Luck against Clksville! U have a Class Program and Community!

Our soccer team thinks they can beat you all. The coaches guarentee they will win the district championship, however, the other coach thinks the team this year is a "championship team."

QUOTE(cobrafan90 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826413533[/snapback]Creek by 12.

You had a good season Maryville. Welcome to Middle TN basketball.

Tyler Maples meet Jamie Graham. Graham will be covering maples in the SEC.

Cobrafan90 has left the house.....anybody surprised?...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yep.....Maples and Graham did meet as predicted and Mr. Graham was shut down. Not surprising from those that know Tyler.

CONGRATS 2 both for making it 2 the championship game but i think it was actually played last night. no i am not from oakland but that was one heck of a game. sure hope whites creek has something left and that they will be able to get plenty of rest because that game had 2 take alot out of them. Best of luck 2 both. would prefer for whites creek 2 take the gold w/ them after their performance last night. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />