Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

I would like to let all the Gov fans know that last night when the WB score was announced the Maryville fans cheered in approval.

That support ended at 10:30 last night and will not start back up until 10:30 pm next Friday night. Good luck to both teams and I hope we have a BIG CROWD on Friday.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Brady Reed. He's all talk at school, then he plays like he did Friday. I don't care if he doesn't know the playbook. He missed SOOOOOOOOOOOO many open guys last night.

And our best player seems to have quit.

This blows.

P.S. From anyone worrying, Maryville will still likely beat the Governors. Our team did absolutely nothing to look better than Bradley Central last night.

I love kids who get on here and say negative comments like this. Why do you watch in the stands? Why don't you go out for the team and do something about it?

OMG I am sure you were standing on the other side of the field were no one was allowed??36 did not quit. 100% verified. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Relax!!! I was not even at the game. I was responding to a post by an Owl fan who said 36 quit but would probably be back and another one that basically said he and the coach had a cussing contest. I was not even at the game. But since you are so excitable let me really blow your mind. Often perception is reality. Something went on just across the State line last week and from all accounts it looks like a star owl was present. Two kids were seriously injured and hospitalized. At our school being there alone would get you suspended for a game. As mentioned in an earlier post some of the 90's Cleveland teams had the same type of rep. And if 36 did cuss the coach out he shouldn't have to quit. He should have his rear end KICKED off the team. You would likely find 100% verification of that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love kids who get on here and say negative comments like this. Why do you watch in the stands? Why don't you go out for the team and do something about it?

I'm 5-10, 135 pounds, a senior, slow, and have no arm. What the Heck do I offer for a football team?

I'm smart at least, but that wouldn't be near enough to make up for my lack of any football Athleticism.

There. That's why I won't go out and do anything about it.

I'm 5-10, 135 pounds, a senior, slow, and have no arm. What the Heck do I offer for a football team?

I'm smart at least, but that wouldn't be near enough to make up for my lack of any football Athleticism.

There. That's why I won't go out and do anything about it.

i think he meant dont go knockin sumbody when u cant do it either!!!!! i m sure if u r smarrt you ve gone in on a test thinking u were gonna get a 100 and come up short on the test. i have nt seen a thread for smart people on here were we can bash them for not making a 100. dont hate em just support them its a very hard job, much less at his age. no excuses just telling the way it is from a players point. everybody will love him n the next year or 2 so he s gonna come around just give him time.

There is no way the owls could be prepared for this game. They only had 2 weeks to prepare they really needed 3 weeks like you usally get, SHUT UP!!!, you sound stupid, your players brought this one theirselfs for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well if 36 didnt quit he shouldnt be allowed to play, chain crew told me what happened.

Relax!!! I was not even at the game. I was responding to a post by an Owl fan who said 36 quit but would probably be back and another one that basically said he and the coach had a cussing contest. I was not even at the game. But since you are so excitable let me really blow your mind. Often perception is reality. Something went on just across the State line last week and from all accounts it looks like a star owl was present. Two kids were seriously injured and hospitalized. At our school being there alone would get you suspended for a game. As mentioned in an earlier post some of the 90's Cleveland teams had the same type of rep. And if 36 did cuss the coach out he shouldn't have to quit. He should have his rear end KICKED off the team. You would likely find 100% verification of that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bo Bop Zit: I will handle this one for you. MHS, you probably weren't aware that BEBOPZIT has created this thread ONLY to talk about the game. Not, that pesky incident in Ridgeland. Okay! So let's talk about the game.

HMM, You think it will rain.....

i think he meant dont go knockin sumbody when u cant do it either!!!!! i m sure if u r smarrt you ve gone in on a test thinking u were gonna get a 100 and come up short on the test. i have nt seen a thread for smart people on here were we can bash them for not making a 100. dont hate em just support them its a very hard job, much less at his age. no excuses just telling the way it is from a players point. everybody will love him n the next year or 2 so he s gonna come around just give him time.

I'm too shortsighted to care how he's going to do in two years. I'm sure he'll be pretty darn good. But it ticks me off that we have weapons on the team in every area except QB this year, and the state title hopes that were promised at the beginning of the year have almost no chance of coming true.

I'd be much more lenient on him if we'd won it all last year, like we should have.

Honestly I'm ticked even more at Connor for quitting. We need him badly.

I'm too shortsighted to care how he's going to do in two years. I'm sure he'll be pretty darn good. But it ticks me off that we have weapons on the team in every area except QB this year, and the state title hopes that were promised at the beginning of the year have almost no chance of coming true.

I'd be much more lenient on him if we'd won it all last year, like we should have.

Honestly I'm ticked even more at Connor for quitting. We need him badly.

Looks like your legendary Coach has lost control.

U just got spanked by the 3rd best team in Blount Co. Ouch! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Don't expect Maplewood to be another push over from Middle TN.

The Owls better get over last week a be ready for some angry cats from Nashville coming to play.

Looks like your legendary Coach has lost control.

U just got spanked by the 3rd best team in Blount Co. Ouch! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Don't expect Maplewood to be another push over from Middle TN.

The Owls better get over last week a be ready for some angry cats from Nashville coming to play.

Haha rigger you are a funny guy. On here talking bad about the Owls when your Ads lost to McMinn... You have yet to get under my skin... Keep trying!!!!

I would like to let all the Gov fans know that last night when the WB score was announced the Maryville fans cheered in approval.

That support ended at 10:30 last night and will not start back up until 10:30 pm next Friday night. Good luck to both teams and I hope we have a BIG CROWD on Friday.

You??™re right on with that post reb9. The MHS at WB game is shaping up to be a real slobber knocker!

WB has a very tough schedule and has gotten out of the old Wang-t. They are now ready to be a championship team but the job is not done yet. Next week they will be ready to take it to the Rebels for nothing more than bragging rights. It is still going to be a long region season for the Gov's yet and they will play a few teams that are not as tough as the Owls. No question the Owls will make the post season and that you can count on. Enjoy the week and again Congrats to the Gov's. See you on another thread.

In closing, any player, cursing at one of his coaches at any level does not belong on the football field period. What does a kid of 16-18 know about coaching that a guy like the great coach the owl??™s have does not know? It is time to take back the game from the undisciplined and unruly. The kid should not be allowed to suit the rest of the year, period! No excuses, they are for Losers. Good luck to the Owl??™s the rest of the year.