Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

Alot of people don't even know what their real hair color is...... most wouldn't have to color it gray... Didn't you just add one to the TT Scoreboard??

No not really. I figure that your beloved Goves will score I just wanted to see if you could grow some hair I think it`s already grey /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_school/tn/627

Click the link above. It says Central has 1,354 students, or 67 fewer than the latest Maryville number you pulled out of your ear. Last week it was 1,500 now its 1,400. Bottom line is this, Maryville is not THAT much bigger than Central and many others in their region. And by the way I am not stirred up. I just get tired of you whinning out of both sides of your mouth.

Actually last week I said 1600 est. That was based on an Article in the Sentinel about the New Maryville High School. The 1421 is not pulled out of the hat it is the number on the Maryville H.S. web site. As far as Central is concerned if they keep growing they will move up as well. But Central played with the Big boys when they had the enrollment. Only moved down when their enrollment went down. Maryville has always dodged the big boys.

With Maryville's history, I understand why they will be favored regardless of class...but from what I understand WB may be the best team they play all year until at least the state tournament. How do the teams compare, especially offensively at QB, RB, and WR. Both have been putting up big numbers.....who has the edge in scoring.

Actually last week I said 1600 est. That was based on an Article in the Sentinel about the New Maryville High School. The 1421 is not pulled out of the hat it is the number on the Maryville H.S. web site. As far as Central is concerned if they keep growing they will move up as well. But Central played with the Big boys when they had the enrollment. Only moved down when their enrollment went down. Maryville has always dodged the big boys.

Sintrull plays tuff teams like Bell countee and 5A power Seagull. Hauls plays tuff teams like the Gibbs bros. Butt thairs onlee two of them still alive. Mairvul plays little 2A Alcouh. Good point redandblack63.

Sintrull plays tuff teams like Bell countee. Hauls plays tuff teams like the Gibbs bros. Butt thairs onlee two of them still alive. Mairvul plays little 2A Alcouh. Good point redandblack63.

Well, since you mentioned the Red Devils, Halls has 1089 students. But we'd have at least two more students and maybe get up there with the mighty Rebels, at least in terms of enrollment, if'n it wasn't for your recruitin' service.

Man, reading all this is gonn make me and Mrs. Sol give second thoughts on lookin' at FBC here in a few weeks when we start trying to find a church down here. I dunno if she can handle Red Man, Latin, or snakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh Wise One,

Assure you, you won't have to worry about the Red Man and snakes; can't make any promises on the Latin ... no only our "songman" but our preacher occasionally likes to pontificate on some of that Latin and Greek and Hebrew. But he mostly speaks good English, so it'd be worth givin' him a listen! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> He also loves the twirling blue flower when I use it! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well, since you mentioned the Red Devils, Halls has 1089 students. But we'd have at least two more students and maybe get up there with the mighty Rebels, at least in terms of enrollment, if'n it wasn't for your recruitin' service.

Diver, recrutin' gits way two much credit. Eye told you last yeer, the reel secret iz tha cold buttermilk and crumbled up skillet cornbread about 10 o'clock on Thursdee nite fer all the boys.

Oh Wise One,

Assure you, you won't have to worry about the Red Man and snakes; can't make any promises on the Latin ... no only our "songman" but our preacher occasionally likes to pontificate on some of that Latin and Greek and Hebrew. But he mostly speaks good English, so it'd be worth givin' him a listen! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> He also loves the twirling blue flower when I use it! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and a coachT member? Does he mind to be called by the phrase "preacher-man"? If so, we may have a winner. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm taking Maryville, no one can compete with them. This will be Maryville's toughest game but Maryville still comes away with the W

Maryville is the better team.

Wm Blount has the athletes to do some damage. After seeing them play DB & Ooltewah (replay, with sound turned down) Maryville is capable of beating the Govs by 21. Glad its played-out on the field as well as on here but just don't think "willing" the Govs to victory is gonna work.

Rebels by 21+.

Diver, recrutin' gits way two much credit. Eye told you last yeer, the reel secret iz tha cold buttermilk and crumbled up skillet cornbread about 10 o'clock on Thursdee nite fer all the boys.

That you did. Our Moon Pies and RC Colas are just outmoded, I guess. I'm glad you have a sense of humor, Stars. R&B gits some of your Mairvul tongue-talkin', snake-handlin' brethren up in arms so dad-gum easily.

So what you're tellling us is that MHS somehow duped the TSSAA so they would'nt have to play 5A during the last realignment? is that right?