Maryville vs William Blount

REBELRON

Hey Stars, what ever happened to Suzie(or was it with a y)? Is she on an extended recuiting trip? I miss her creative posts.

Go Govs

VTEC eye don't know whaut happened to her. If'un eye git tha chance eye wood woo her and chom her. Eye mite even load her up in Nellie Belle and park upon Nebo Mtn. and watch tha trees git sawed down on Hallywean.

Found this bit of information and thought I would share. Here's the link for the weekly High School Heroes episode on Volunteer TV. Meadows and Quarles both appear to discuss the game Friday night and John Brice, Mark Packer, etc. make their weekly picks. Quite interesting....

Let me know what you think.

http://www.volunteertv.com/sports/headlines/10056846.html

Man I miss East TN HS Football. You will not see anything like that on a Nashville Station. It's all Tiatans and Preds!

Looks like an exciting night in Blount County.

Do you have a link to listen Friday night?

I can't wait for the game tomorrow. show up early cause there will be alot of people there.Willie B can not get big heads against Maryville. If they do Maryville will pound them to the ground. But Willie B has to play every snap every second. they can't make stupid throws or plays, anything we do wrong I can gurantee you that Maryville will capitalize on it.here's a few pointers if Willie B is going to pull an upset.

Willie B needs to get pressure on Brent Burnette, otherwise there air attack will kill us.

Aaron Douglas will probably always be on the side Tj is on.

So if Tj is going to have a hard time getting to Brent Burnette.

That means Brock Gordley,Cole Lail, and Will Irwin will have to get Douglas off of Tj, So Tj can get to Burnette.

Willie B has to be suspecting everything under the sun, Maryville always does a trick and most of the time makes a big play off of it.

We have to keep everyone healthy and on all cylinders,

Willie B also has to get Garner alot of good caries, and open up the pass game.

Tyler Burstrom needs to get the passing offense going by getting a couple to Cochran, Cope, and Helton.

Well I hope that Willie B can pull one out. GQ is a great coach and they will pull off a lot of game changing performances.Good luck to both sides and may it be a gook game.

Sorry guys but the coaches arent on the field, and if a Wb player or a MHS player gets upset about something they can take a cheap shot when they get a chance,but yes both coaches will not put up with that, but they cant always prevent it from happening. Lets just hope both teams get though injury free, and continue winning in their regions so we can brnig back 3 gold balls to BC. FBemetius i thought you were talking about this past off season, Meadows didnt get his new offense from MHS, sry bout the misunderstanding.

I havent pick against GQ since my senior year, until now, WB 31 MHS 28. G/L both teams.

PS i hope i didnt make everyone hate me to bad this week if so im sry, Cya tonight get there early im hoping for 15000+

Man I miss East TN HS Football. You will not see anything like that on a Nashville Station. It's all Tiatans and Preds!

Looks like an exciting night in Blount County.

Do you have a link to listen Friday night?

Rigger101,

Link is http://www.truthradio.tv/ hope this helps. I sympathize with your frustration over high school coverage in the Nashville area. I grew up in Hendersonville, still have family there, visit often. Coverage hasn't been the same since the Titans and Preds came to town. You need to follow all the East Tn (knoxville media- TV) links, some of which are given on this thread. Some pretty good coverage available. Tonight you may have the best view of two key state matchups. You can watch the game of the week (CSS-TV) Goodpasture at David Lipscomb and listen to Maryville and William Blount on the web. Asked my mother-in-law, who lives in H'ville to tape it for me.

Looks like a great night for football in Blount Co! Weather is great and the atmosphere feels like playoff time! Can't wait! I'm hollerin' for the Rebs tonight but I don't want to see a blow-out (by either team)! I think I'll ask GQ to hold back a little in the first half, make this a "who has the ball last type game". You know, if the Rebs have got to lose one, losing to your Blount County brothers ain't so bad!

All ya'll travelers be safe and enjoy our Blount Co. hospitality. Buy your food at the game and help out some dedicated band members. We've got some pretty good music up here in these Hills to go along with some great football. GO REBS! "50" sounds pretty good to me!

Key to the game.

If Maryville can run the ball a little and give Burnette time to throw they will win.

If W.B. is able to pressure the Q.B. look for a lot of sacks by the Govs because Burnette does move very good. If this happens W.B. wins

I don't think Maryville can block W.B. therefore I pick the Govs.

25-18 Maryville needs to have some more O lineman transfer in for their great academics or music. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Game night is finally here. I had some pleasant conversations with a few of the parents of WB players last night. It was parents that I would have normally guessed would have wanted to destroy Maryville, but they had a much more careless demeanor about them. Maybe careless in not the word to use, they still want to win, but I think they are finally to the understanding that it is not a region game and really will not make a huge difference in the scheme of things. I would lots rather lose to Maryville than a Farragut or a Oak Ridge, that is if we lose to anyone, which I don??™t see happening. It is going to be a great game cannot wait for kickoff.

Has anybody heard anything about the administration maybe bringing in some extra bleachers to put on the other side of the field to help relieve the pressure of the huge attendance that is expected? Or maybe they could just not block off the other side of the track? I know that they have had problems with people getting in trouble in the past back on the practice field ??“ so that might not be an option ??“ all I know is it will be crowded and I going to get there early.

Rigger101,

Link is http://www.truthradio.tv/ hope this helps. I sympathize with your frustration over high school coverage in the Nashville area. I grew up in Hendersonville, still have family there, visit often. Coverage hasn't been the same since the Titans and Preds came to town. You need to follow all the East Tn (knoxville media- TV) links, some of which are given on this thread. Some pretty good coverage available. Tonight you may have the best view of two key state matchups. You can watch the game of the week (CSS-TV) Goodpasture at David Lipscomb and listen to Maryville and William Blount on the web. Asked my mother-in-law, who lives in H'ville to tape it for me.

Looks like a great night for football in Blount Co! Weather is great and the atmosphere feels like playoff time! Can't wait! I'm hollerin' for the Rebs tonight but I don't want to see a blow-out (by either team)! I think I'll ask GQ to hold back a little in the first half, make this a "who has the ball last type game". You know, if the Rebs have got to lose one, losing to your Blount County brothers ain't so bad!

All ya'll travelers be safe and enjoy our Blount Co. hospitality. Buy your food at the game and help out some dedicated band members. We've got some pretty good music up here in these Hills to go along with some great football. GO REBS! "50" sounds pretty good to me!

Thanks. I played against Hendersonville 76-78. (76 was Monda Magic) We had the Orange and White against the Black and gold. Lived in East TN from 96-2006 and cheer for the VOLS. So it's been hard wearing the Black and Gold of H'ville. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> However you have to support your childrens school team.

Your right the best game around Nashville is the G'Pasture and DL. Enjoy your time in E TN great Football and views of the Smokeys

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And that secret weapon ole Ron had in his waistband.. Seem to remember some banter at the old Rollerdrome on Saturday night. Way back in the day.......

i cannot believe anyone remembers the ole rollerdome. how funny.

ahhhhhhhh the good ole days.

lets all go to creamland or dixie after the ballgame tonight

and have a good ole time. or better yet, lets go to the old A & W

memory is lapsing now days, where did they hide those joints?

go walland beat townsend.

just trying to lighten the mood a litte guys.

its getting a little too.........................

good luck boys, be safe toinght.