Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should make the TC crowd smile. GV Jr High beat FC Jr High last night 14-7. Seemed GV held the ball most of the game. GV finished 6-0 for their season..

It was a great game - I was there! And what is really amazing about it is that one of the starting Jr. Tiger linemen was on the sideline for the game. Still, a thriller.

I'm looking forward to this Friday's game. I got a kid on the team, and I can tell you that he's ready to sting the jackets. Should be a good contest. Naturally, I think GHS has it - but not by a lot. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

It sounds like that place has some good items on the menu. It is unfortunate to hear about those young lads being lost for the season. What positions did they play? What were the injuries to put them on the shelf for the season?

Seay was our tailback (and a good one) he dislocated his knee

Scruggs was the starting qb and a Sr., had to have elbow surgery right before the season.

It is great to hear that the Jr Tigers pulled out a big win at FC!!! I saw those kids earlier in the yr and it seems Tiger FB will be in good hands over the next few yrs.

Now on to the big one. I feel that this a great chance for the Tigers to get thier first big win at the creekbank in about 20 yrs. I have not been to the creekbank since the playoff game a fews yrs ago. i always look forward to this trip what a place for High school fb.

In the past I have seen tiger team after tiger team fold up like a cheap suit down there, but NOT THIS YEAR. The Tigers might not win pretty but THEY WILL WIN THE GAME and you better believe I will be there to see it. I know the fans will be there and this will be the best atmosphere in TN. Friday night.

I can not wait we are only 27 and half hours away.

TIGERS 20 TC 14

GO BIG BLUE

Let me get a good analogy to go with this one... Kentucky football had their hayday way back with Bear Bryant and since toiled in medicrete. A star QB has led them to the top 10. South Carolina doesn't have the talent to be a national power yet, but they do have a Legend walking on the sideline.

Now back to this.

Also wearing Blue is Gordonsville who boasts a star QB. Just like South Carolina, Trousdale County has a legend on their sideline.

Steve spurier has lost games, but nobody has beat him convincingly in forever it seems. He always gives his team a chance. Satterfield has been beaten by 1A teams, but can anyone possibly remember the last time that a 1A team beat Satterfield badly??

Satterfield has a way of making games close and giving his guys a shot at the W. Gordonsville will win this one, but just like every other 1A team that has beaten Trousdale it ain't gonna be a pretty win at all.

I look for Gordonsville to win, but i would not be suprised at all if TC wins it. The only way this game would suprise me is if one team beats the other by more than 13 or 14 points.