Oneida @ Midway

LOOPIE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida wins this one in a toght game 21-14. I hope Midway players and coaches have grown up since the incidents three or four years ago when they trashed our locker room and left the food court a wreck. I hope we don't have to listen to that sor crap again either.

Can't fault them for the community pride. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the "SOR" chant. Never heard of Midway trashing Oneida's locker rooms, though.

I didn't go to Midway, but I have a boatload of respect for the program and their community pride is second to none. I just hope this game lives up to the hype.

Check the new topic out Midway all the way.

Can't fault them for the community pride. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the "SOR" chant. Never heard of Midway trashing Oneida's locker rooms, though. I didn't go to Midway, but I have a boatload of respect for the program and their community pride is second to none. I just hope this game lives up to the hype.

Sorry Dont think midway has trashed the locker room of an opponent we might be from the south but we have class. Oh and you should be hearing that "SOR" chant a few times tommorow night

Lots of key match ups to think about. Lots of twists and turns this week. This had been a fun game to ponder. I hope it plays out better than any of us could have imagined!

I think the Indians show up and play inspired football. Game won in last 10 seconds. Oneida 24 -Midway 21. Everyone be safe driving tonight. Get out the War Drums boys!

I know if we go in to 2a classification we will struggle. The number one reason will be , we will be one of the

smallest 2a schools, but as of right now, I already look forward to playing our schedule next year.

Starting with 2a--rockwood then 1a--hampton (#3 in the state) --then 2a --cumberland gap. These are always

more fun to play . We lost all three, this year, but WOW! it doesn't get better than that. All three of these teams were played by choice. If playing 2a ball is always this much fun , put us IN it this year, and no Im not saying wer're ready for it. But it sure made for some good games this year. Oh yea we were also picked to loose each one of these games by 40 plus by someone each week and almost pulled 2 of the 3 upsets. so if anyone is thinking we are weak or we have no offense, you might ought to rethink this weeks game. I'm not picking a score mainly because I stink at it. my prediction for friday night I will get way more than 5 dollars worth of football. I don't see any kind of landslide from either team in the forcast. Good old knock down drag out.

GO INDIANS----------------this could be for #1 in the region---------------GO BIG O

Oneida will beat all teams including Hampton next year...and what i meant by upsets in high school football was you dont see a team like shs beating a fulton kinda like the appalachian state michigan game...Now i know we almost saw Oneida pull off the upset on Hampton but they didnt...And i know that would have been an upset in your eyes but really it wouldnt have been a BIG OLE upset cuz its just 1-A ball and oneida is a pretty large 1-A school with some superior athletes...But i also realize that if a oakdale beat a Hampton that would be an upset cuz Oakdale...Well they just stink hahahahaha

Bama

I'm gonna take a shot at it:

Oneida - 26

Midway - 24

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Kaz /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Check the new topic out Midway all the way.Sorry Dont think midway has trashed the locker room of an opponent we might be from the south but we have class. Oh and you should be hearing that "SOR" chant a few times tommorow night

I was in the locker room after that game, it was trashed, the note that was left was faxed to the principal and AD. Also, the food court was hammered hard and left a mess.

As for the SOR chant, Oneida used to have a lot of pride in it's program and fans got rowdy, that make for a dang good atmosphere, I like going to places that have community pride in their athletics, could be why Midway was risen up in the last few years. Support goes a long ways, kids notice if people are proud of them and the job they do.

No predictions other than I think this will be a good hard hitting gam.

I don't know about locker rooms and food courts, but I imagine the SOR chant will be heard a few times. They even have a Web site. www.sorsn.com. That's for the South of the River Sports Network.

This is the most posting I've ever seen on a SOR thread! (Nice web site).

Still takeing SOR to win but it would not surprise me at all if Oneida takes it

What'cha gonna do when the rocket man opens up the case of mass destruction?!?! WWhhhhoooooo! Just a few ticks away from getting to sit up front for one of these two. I think we are going to have a good old barn burner. Up for grabs.....the keys to the Cadilliac!!!! Green.....Orange.......spooky.......Miami Hurricanes.......Halloween! Bring some penicillin.....this ones gonna hurt! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We are close. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazzy

Check the new topic out Midway all the way.Sorry Dont think midway has trashed the locker room of an opponent we might be from the south but we have class. Oh and you should be hearing that "SOR" chant a few times tommorow night

Yeah, I didn't think y'all trashed any locker rooms. I've been going with Midway as my pick all week and I'm sticking to my guns on this one. Should be one whale of a game over in the "Emerald Forest". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />