Oak Ridge vs. William Blount

boyfromsi

I agree 100% Hayseed,

We need to get some corn fed types from Blount Co. to help us out, I am wondering are you in the Business?

You have two wins against OR in the schools history, How many region championships do you have? How many State Championships do you have? Backer spitting & cow tipping do not count, what is your record against Maryville?

I went to the game & I walked over the WB side I have never seen so many Overalls in my life! I called my Dentist & told he want to relocate to Blount Co.

Bottom line - them hayseeds kicked your ROCKETHEAD butts. Deal with it brainiack. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% Hayseed,

We need to get some corn fed types from Blount Co. to help us out, I am wondering are you in the Business?

You have two wins against OR in the schools history, How many region championships do you have? How many State Championships do you have? Backer spitting & cow tipping do not count, what is your record against Maryville?

I went to the game & I walked over the WB side I have never seen so many Overalls in my life! I called my Dentist & told he want to relocate to Blount Co.

Easy there, big fella. As much as we'd all like to be rocket scientists, such as yourself, most of us must simply slave away in mediocrity. We'll keep striving to reach your level though.

I agree 100% Hayseed,

Well now bladerunner. I guess you resorting to name calling shows all us hicks that your not as smart as you think. I should have been able to guess that you were in that group of thugs from O.R. that chose to hangout in front of the Visitors concession stands and brought enough attention to themselves that the game was halted by the officials and the "man in the white hat" called security over to that corner. In my "redneck" part of the world we wouldn't put up with that crap. We may be hicks but we strive to teach our children to be responsible citizens and respect others even if they are from a different area or have different beliefs.

By the way, next time you want to bad mouth us hick farmer types you should remember that food doesn't appear magically in cans and nice packages at the grocery store. There was probably several hicks that made it possible for you to eat today.

That being said I will get back to the my original statements. Either the dang lawnmower was broken or your coaches thought your team would gain some kind of advantage by having a slow track. Guess we saw how that worked out. When I went out on the field after the game to congratulate Don Cope on being Oakridges leading reciever I couldn't believe how tall the grass was and that someone would actually let a athletic field get that tall. I guess they worry more about the other kind of grass over your way.....

Are far as history of the series goes, the only game that counts right now is the last one. And all I can say about your PAST Championships is just that...There in the past.....

I don't think you'll be seeing any more anytime soon

Go Govs

Well now bladerunner. I guess you resorting to name calling shows all us hicks that your not as smart as you think. I should have been able to guess that you were in that group of thugs from O.R. that chose to hangout in front of the Visitors concession stands and brought enough attention to themselves that the game was halted by the officials and the "man in the white hat" called security over to that corner. In my "redneck" part of the world we wouldn't put up with that crap. We may be hicks but we strive to teach our children to be responsible citizens and respect others even if they are from a different area or have different beliefs.

By the way, next time you want to bad mouth us hick farmer types you should remember that food doesn't appear magically in cans and nice packages at the grocery store. There was probably several hicks that made it possible for you to eat today.

That being said I will get back to the my original statements. Either the dang lawnmower was broken or your coaches thought your team would gain some kind of advantage by having a slow track. Guess we saw how that worked out. When I went out on the field after the game to congratulate Don Cope on being Oakridges leading reciever I couldn't believe how tall the grass was and that someone would actually let a athletic field get that tall. I guess they worry more about the other kind of grass over your way.....

Are far as history of the series goes, the only game that counts right now is the last one. And all I can say about your PAST Championships is just that...There in the past.....

I don't think you'll be seeing any more anytime soon

Go Govs

I agree 100% Hayseed,

You represent your community well, bladerunner.

Hayseed,

I am glad you brought up the man in the white hat incident, I found out that some one on the WB side in the (stands) was blowing a whistle & those so called thugs heard it as well, That is why the game was delayed, If WB is so good, why try to interfere with the game? Get urethra under control. You mentioned the word thug, I thought Maryville carried the confederate flag Not WB ? Oh, you don't want to talk about that.

The man who mows the grass up at Blankenship field is Mike Lorendean Also known as Big Cat, he was an outstanding football player at OR & holds many of the weight lifting records there as well, I will let you tell him he is doing a bad job, good luck with that, I would bring your lunch pale on that day the you call him on it.

We do not have the cows to graze on the field here at OR so we are at a slight disadvantage.

By the way, last year WB, Scott meadows dad punched one of our radio people in the head, would you consider him a thug, did put UP that? It is my understanding he is still in therein the booth booth, how does that factor in to your children's belief system.

You represent your community well, bladerunner.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hayseed,

I am glad you brought up the man in the white hat incident, I found out that some one on the WB side in the (stands) was blowing a whistle & those so called thugs heard it as well, That is why the game was delayed, If WB is so good, why try to interfere with the game? Get urethra under control. You mentioned the word thug, I thought Maryville carried the confederate flag Not WB ? Oh, you don't want to talk about that.

The man who mows the grass up at Blankenship field is Mike Lorendean Also known as Big Cat, he was an outstanding football player at OR & holds many of the weight lifting records there as well, I will let you tell him he is doing a bad job, good luck with that, I would bring your lunch pale on that day the you call him on it.

We do not have the cows to graze on the field here at OR so we are at a slight disadvantage.

By the way, last year WB, Scott meadows dad punched one of our radio people in the head, would you consider him a thug, did put UP that? It is my understanding he is still in therein the booth booth, how does that factor in to your children's belief system.

Your understanding is wrong. Get all of your facts straight.

We will win this region and beat WB the play offs!Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Hayseed, I am glad you brought up the man in the white hat incident, I found out that some one on the WB side in the (stands) was blowing a whistle & those so called thugs heard it as well, That is why the game was delayed, If WB is so good, why try to interfere with the game? Get urethra under control. You mentioned the word thug, I thought Maryville carried the confederate flag Not WB ? Oh, you don't want to talk about that. The man who mows the grass up at Blankenship field is Mike Lorendean Also known as Big Cat, he was an outstanding football player at OR & holds many of the weight lifting records there as well, I will let you tell him he is doing a bad job, good luck with that, I would bring your lunch pale on that day the you call him on it. We do not have the cows to graze on the field here at OR so we are at a slight disadvantage. By the way, last year WB, Scott meadows dad punched one of our radio people in the head, would you consider him a thug, did put UP that? It is my understanding he is still in therein the booth booth, how does that factor in to your children's belief system.

Bladerunner you are a fool