7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wild game tonight between Blackman and Warren County, with 7 seconds to go warren County calls their last timeout, with Blackman leading 48-47 and it is still Blackman's ball. During this timeout something happens on the Blackman bench with # 15 Smith leaving the bench and slinging his Jersey off on his way to the locker room. This resulted in a technical foul being called on Blackman. Warren's Dante Weir hits 1 of 2 foul shots tying the game at 48-48, and giving Warren the ball side court. But unbelievably Warren County calls a timeout that they don't have giving the ball back to Blackman with Carter hitting 1of 2 foul shots and possesion of the ball side court and Blackman escapes 51-48. I don't think I have ever seen a game end this way!!! The Blackman bench didn't even know Smith had tossed his jersey, they were huddled up and then the bone-headed time out by Warren County to give blackman the win.

WOW, crazy. turnham loses another player. i know he's a great coach and disciplinarian but i wonder what exactly goes on over there. looks like they dodged a bullet last night tho.

Hey 7AAA fans. We have 24 pages on this thread already and we have all only played one District game. Hehe. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why did cutter play glad he did but why was he able?Cutter was a non factor and i will say it again there are 100 cutters in the state of tennessee.