7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I heard Kyle has actually been sick with a cough for a couple weeks now. If thats true I hope he's on an antibiotic. We have always struggled at Lebanon for some reason and actually shot the ball very poorly through the first 3 quarters last night.

Come on back home Lavon. We'll take you back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He would be so much better with us IMO... We could of used him this year. Could you imagine that 85?

Nothing better than home sweet home Lavon..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me he isn't going any where! sparta will be terrible next few years, and look at what Siegel is returning.....Hammonds...Gooch...Mitchell...Nicholas..and Tate, are you guys kidding....Siegel is state bound next 2 years. they are already being compared to Jimmy and Keith, Roper and Jones. Trust me Tate is a Star and will stay a Star! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

trust me he isn't going any where! sparta will be terrible next few years, and look at what Siegel is returning.....Hammonds...Gooch...Mitchell...Nicholas..and Tate, are you guys kidding....Siegel is state bound next 2 years. they are already being compared to Jimmy and Keith, Roper and Jones. Trust me Tate is a Star and will stay a Star! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sparta returns Puckett and Mitchell and will be terrible next year? Hmmmm. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sparta will be terrible the next few years? You just keep thinking that. That shows how bright you are. Stewart Mitchell,Aaron Puckett.and Corey Johnson. I'll take it. That doesn't sound that terrible to me. Without Cutter to run the show at Siegel I would rather think Siegel will be the one that will fall apart. As far as Tate coming back to Soarta? He's not happy? Tough. He made his bed there he needs to stick it out there. Siegel going to state the next 2 years? Maybe maybe not. I'd say not.

2P that last sentence is VERY ignorant. Cutter lets his emotions get the best of him sometime but I feel he is one of the best in the district if not the best. I would love to have this kid on my team. Imagine how good he would be had he been under King for 4 years 2p. Think outside the box. Not just at what he is now which is a great player with a tad bit of a tude. I feel WC has worse attitudes then Cutters. I hope Siegel can get them this time around. Hammonds should be returning to a court near you soon.

Cutter's problem is he likes to draw attention to himself. Evidently, he is starved for attention. Glad to see his coach yelled at him and put him on the bench, at least for a few minutes. I agree WC has some players with lousy attitude with the worst being Delaney. He is very immature. He did not shake hands with the Blackman players after Blackman beat them at home nor after the tournament game. When offered a hand by the Blackman players after a tumble on the court he just brushed off the hand and got up on his own. Basketball is a rough sport and everyone is competing as hard as they can. Show a little class instead of pouting.

Very good post........the kid never gives up. That was what I saw in him in the beginning.....that fighting spirit . He wants to win and he will go down swinging. He is lucky to have been coached by a guy who has brought along his fundamentals and discipline so much.

It is good to see someone besides a Blackman poster give props to Alex. Great kid and really deserves some praise. I hope he gets praise from his coach in the locker room because he doesn't get any during the game. I would think as hard as the team has played Turnham would be trying to praise them and lift them up during the game, instead all I have seen is him constantly berating them. Give them some props coach. They are already over achievers and they played White County a heck of a game Saturday night.

Cutter's problem is he likes to draw attention to himself. Evidently, he is starved for attention. Glad to see his coach yelled at him and put him on the bench, at least for a few minutes. I agree WC has some players with lousy attitude with the worst being Delaney. He is very immature. He did not shake hands with the Blackman players after Blackman beat them at home nor after the tournament game. When offered a hand by the Blackman players after a tumble on the court he just brushed off the hand and got up on his own. Basketball is a rough sport and everyone is competing as hard as they can. Show a little class instead of pouting.

The last few times White County has played Blackman Turnham won't speak to our players or coach. I wonder why?

The last few times White County has played Blackman Turnham won't speak to our players or coach. I wonder why?

Can't speak for the coach. At least he walks through the line and shakes hands. I'm just guessing, but I would say it is probably the way WC players and fans acted at Blackman. I don't think he was to happy with how rough the players were when fouling Alex and your coach did not put a stop to it. Personally, I think the classless fans were the worst.

2P that last sentence is VERY ignorant. Cutter lets his emotions get the best of him sometime but I feel he is one of the best in the district if not the best. I would love to have this kid on my team. Imagine how good he would be had he been under King for 4 years 2p. Think outside the box. Not just at what he is now which is a great player with a tad bit of a tude. I feel WC has worse attitudes then Cutters. I hope Siegel can get them this time around. Hammonds should be returning to a court near you soon.

What a joke. You are constantly making comments that the facts just don't back up. No player at White County or any other team in the district has as bad of an attitude as Cutter. He is a constant moaner and whiner. He is constantly whining to the refs over and over. Every game I have watched him play in he has had a technical foul called on him. Yes but he is very talented. I would be willing to bet he doesn't last through a full year at Indiana State. They will absolutely not put up with his bull. Watch and see.