7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me he isn't going any where! sparta will be terrible next few years, and look at what Siegel is returning.....Hammonds...Gooch...Mitchell...Nicholas..and Tate, are you guys kidding....Siegel is state bound next 2 years. they are already being compared to Jimmy and Keith, Roper and Jones. Trust me Tate is a Star and will stay a Star! Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sparta terrible? Siegel state bound? Those comments are so stupid, Starfan you sound just like your coach Dotsen...LOL.. You guys will have trouble without Cutter shooting the ball.... The team has gotten so used to a 1 man show that they will be lost.And not sure if you have good enough coaching to win any state championships..

Sparta terrible? Siegel state bound? Those comments are so stupid, Starfan you sound just like your coach Dotsen...LOL.. You guys will have trouble without Cutter shooting the ball.... The team has gotten so used to a 1 man show that they will be lost.And not sure if you have good enough coaching to win any state championships..

you mean coach Flintstone............siegel will be fine next year...it just means other players will actually get more shots like hammonds

What a joke. You are constantly making comments that the facts just don't back up. No player at White County or any other team in the district has as bad of an attitude as Cutter. He is a constant moaner and whiner. He is constantly whining to the refs over and over. Every game I have watched him play in he has had a technical foul called on him. Yes but he is very talented. I would be willing to bet he doesn't last through a full year at Indiana State. They will absolutely not put up with his bull. Watch and see.

Your an absolute idiot. The kids a winner. He loves to win and wants to win. His attitude is not good, but its all emotion. His emotions get the best of him because he wants to win. Your a jealous fool with the indiana state comment. Make predictions about him in college since WC has so many signees? What an ignorant ######. Hope cutter gets on here an sees your comment. Nothings stopping him right now. Hes on a mission. Epps slowed him down. I can only imagine what he will do with out Epps guarding him. CAN NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT. Hope the nation for once turns out in full support.

Your an absolute idiot. The kids a winner. He loves to win and wants to win. His attitude is not good, but its all emotion. His emotions get the best of him because he wants to win. Your a jealous fool with the indiana state comment. Make predictions about him in college since WC has so many signees? What an ignorant ######. Hope cutter gets on here an sees your comment. Nothings stopping him right now. Hes on a mission. Epps slowed him down. I can only imagine what he will do with out Epps guarding him. CAN NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT. Hope the nation for once turns out in full support.

Never make it a full year. Maybe his mom will go up to Terre Haute and threaten to beat em up!! LOL!!! I can't wait for tomorrow night either. I'm sure it will be another typical poor poor me. He's on a mission? To see if he can get the whiner's award. You have to hope the nation will show. I know our people will be there in full force. Aside from all that he is a very good player..

you mean coach Flintstone............siegel will be fine next year...it just means other players will actually get more shots like hammonds

u mean the lil chubby duck known on here as warrior mom ?

inflated jimmys stats in the dnj.

got busted by randymc & the dnj

got on here & acted like a crazed wc fan dyin 2 get him back there

got busted

i hear he cant score @ hooters eitha.

po lil duckie

Never make it a full year. Maybe his mom will go up to Terre Haute and threaten to beat em up!! LOL!!! I can't wait for tomorrow night either. I'm sure it will be another typical poor poor me. He's on a mission? To see if he can get the whiner's award. You have to hope the nation will show. I know our people will be there in full force. Aside from all that he is a very good player..

I don't hear anybody on this forum talking smack about Tate's mom who was talking bad about a 17 year old. Thats pretty low to be bashing a team mate of your son's. I don't blame Cutter's mom. As parents, you should be able to control what you say about teenagers in front of their parents especially if their on your team. Hello people!! These are 15, 16, 17 year old kids who still have a lot of growing up to do. They learn from their parents. Mistakes happen. May the best team win no matter what happens in the stands.

What a joke. You are constantly making comments that the facts just don't back up. No player at White County or any other team in the district has as bad of an attitude as Cutter. He is a constant moaner and whiner. He is constantly whining to the refs over and over. Every game I have watched him play in he has had a technical foul called on him. Yes but he is very talented. I would be willing to bet he doesn't last through a full year at Indiana State. They will absolutely not put up with his bull. Watch and see.

People said that about Jimmy too didn't they? Yet he is a quality 6th man off the bench for Lipscomb right now. Perception doesn't always equate to reality...and thats especially true on here. People talk about Siegel being a "one man show" and they will not be good after he is gone and that all he does is shoot. 2 things- #1 You don't get to the district finals being a one man show. #2 I have said this several times but people seem to look past it everytime when replying. Cutter has only been the leading scorer in about half of Siegel's games. Siegel's scoring is usually very balanced. Cutter with 15-16 Hammonds with 10-15 Gooch, Tate, Hughes all getting in doubles figures at times. To say that Siegel relies only on Cutter is ignorant. Last year they relied only on Cutter, and it got them nowhere. Look at the box scores from the last 2 games as proofTyler Cutter 32, Marc Gooch 15, Montori Hughes 14, T.J. Mitchell 10, Levon Tate 7, Pico Nance 2. -LebanonSiegel (22-10) ??” Tyler Cutter 19, Dominick Nicholas 16, Montori Hughes 10, LeVon Tate 9, T.J. Mitchell 8, Pico Nance 5, Marc Gooch 1.- OaklandIf Cutter can go and score 32 points a game then I don't think anybody is going to complain, other than those who hate Cutter and refuse to give any credit, but more so than not, the box score is alot closer to the Oakland game.

I don't hear anybody on this forum talking smack about Tate's mom who was talking bad about a 17 year old. Thats pretty low to be bashing a team mate of your son's. I don't blame Cutter's mom. As parents, you should be able to control what you say about teenagers in front of their parents especially if their on your team. Hello people!! These are 15, 16, 17 year old kids who still have a lot of growing up to do. They learn from their parents. Mistakes happen. May the best team win no matter what happens in the stands.

Its ironic. Parents in the stands are bashed on here for not holding their tongues...yet we have plenty of adults on here who come on here and bash 15-17 year old kids and tear them down in any way they can. It's a nice double standard for some people isn't it?

Was wondering if the storm knocked out all the computers from the Oakland posters....where are ya now??? Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What so you can make more ridiculously idotic statements? Some of us dont have set hours, i pretty have to work at the point of my boss' whim, so my apologies for not being able to be on coacht all the time

The topic of Cutter seems to always come up and it is getting a little old. Yes, he is a very good ball player and will probably adapt and do well at Indiana State. I don't think anyone can deny he plays with emotion but he needs to learn how to control it (that should have happened by 8th grade). But, there are equally good ball players in our district that don't get the attention on these boards that Cutter does. Maybe that is why he acts up. It is obvious he likes attention. I know you Siegel fans are going to come back with he has signed a D1 scholarship and no one else has. That doesn't make him better than the other players, that says he put himself out there where someone could see him. Good for him! He put his summers to good use and played on AAU teams where he would get to play in front of college coaches. Not everyone can afford the time or money it takes to play AAU and they have to work in the summer. So, let's move on to talking about the upcoming district games and pulling for 7AAA in the 4AAA region.

The topic of Cutter seems to always come up and it is getting a little old. Yes, he is a very good ball player and will probably adapt and do well at Indiana State. I don't think anyone can deny he plays with emotion but he needs to learn how to control it (that should have happened by 8th grade). But, there are equally good ball players in our district that don't get the attention on these boards that Cutter does. Maybe that is why he acts up. It is obvious he likes attention. I know you Siegel fans are going to come back with he has signed a D1 scholarship and no one else has. That doesn't make him better than the other players, that says he put himself out there where someone could see him. Good for him! He put his summers to good use and played on AAU teams where he would get to play in front of college coaches. Not everyone can afford the time or money it takes to play AAU and they have to work in the summer. So, let's move on to talking about the upcoming district games and pulling for 7AAA in the 4AAA region.

My thoughts exactly. I think Blackman takes the consolation game and Siegel takes the championship. Siegel is loaded with talent and I have a feeling they can make a long run if they play like they did against Oakland.

My thoughts exactly. I think Blackman takes the consolation game and Siegel takes the championship. Siegel is loaded with talent and I have a feeling they can make a long run if they play like they did against Oakland.

As much as it pains me, I can't go with my heart. I will have to pick Oakland over the Blaze. Hopefully, the Blaze will prove me wrong. I will take Siegel over WC in the championship.