7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I think Siegel, Blackman and White Co. will be the top three this year.

siegel with Cutter and Levon Tate will be an awesome duo that will be tough to stop.

Blackman has Carter who has really be come much more than just a shooter, and a couple solid big men one being senior Paul Stephans

White Co. has a lot of returning talent and will be lead by Kyle Delaney who is a solid player.

i think this year will have a lot of great games with no real front runner like Oakland was last year.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland will still finish somewhere near tha top..David hockenberry told me Oakland is the team to beat, so i'll go with what he says.

Well how he comes up with that i have no idea?i do feel white county is favored but not a lock by any means,by the end of the year it will be a dog fight between blackman oak siegel and lebanon good luck 2 all except against wc!!!!!

I heard White County's Jacob Duke quit during the off-season. Is this true? He is a solid post and they need him.

Yes he quit and was solid but wc has 2 solid backups in mitchell and davis.They have both stepped up a bit in off season and will get more and more time as season goes.If i was guessing starting line up will be brown s mitchell delaney greene puckett not bad at all.

Yes it seems like the basketball season is coming up so fast! I'm excited. Even though I'm more of a Blackman fan, I must admit I can't wait to see Tyler Cutter play. Should be interesting to see if Alex Carter's defense has gotten better; that would be an amazing matchup with just Cutter and Carter going at it 1 on 1 in this very intense Blackman, Siegel rivalry.

little i can say about riverdale right now, season hasnt started so its all speculation anyways. michael young will be a BEAST this year a 3rd year starter he's not the biggest post in this district but could very well be the strongest. also it will be extremely nice having joey lee in the lineup again he hasnt played since his freshman year but is a true talent.

riverdale also has a new assistant coach this year mcdowell from lebanon

trey smith is so good on the gridiron (currently leading the warriors to 8-0) i forget he will be on the court this winter also. him and blake howard will be penciled in as starters 2 more guys who got alot of experience last year

craig nowlin will get his first varsity action as a junior this year after missing out last year due to a broken leg. he has the physique of kevin smith and is a talented player. he very well could be a starter also i am in football mode and havent taken a look at the roster at all recently forget who we do and dont have.

riverdale doesnt have much high expectations from alot of people this year but they sure aren't short on talent, they are going to suprise some people i believe.