District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't overlook sophomore Perry Horkins at Harpeth either as an impact player. He could start at point guard. Harpeth is going to go 10-11 deep this year probably with seniors Giltner, Tyler Carruthers, Cody Hudson, Cody Freeman, Daniel Beasley, Patrick Clark and Steven Dixon, juniors Trey Carruthers, Kendrick Jones and Lathan Turner and sophomore Perry Horkins.

My starting 5 would be Giltner, Hudson, Carruthers x2 and Horkins.

Oh yeah. Kevin Giltner signed with Wofford this past week.

I wouldn't overlook sophomore Perry Horkins at Harpeth either as an impact player. He could start at point guard. Harpeth is going to go 10-11 deep this year probably with seniors Giltner, Tyler Carruthers, Cody Hudson, Cody Freeman, Daniel Beasley, Patrick Clark and Steven Dixon, juniors Trey Carruthers, Kendrick Jones and Lathan Turner and sophomore Perry Horkins.

My starting 5 would be Giltner, Hudson, Carruthers x2 and Horkins.

Oh yeah. Kevin Giltner signed with Wofford this past week.

Yep he signed wednsday, he will be a huge contribution there, he loves it. With Perry it will take him awhile to get back into the basketball swing of things. He will be a contributor, but I dont see him being to much of an impact until after thanksgiving. But then again that is when it will start counting the most. It will be one of the best seasons in awhile as far as competition goes.

SC people keep sayin that yall beat MC by 10 twice during the camp. Camp is a lot different then it is in real games. plus Central didnt have a few players because of baseball.

yeh i will have to agree that the first time the 2 teams played they were missing some starters and stewart blew the out that game but the second game they had all their starters and stewart won again but i agree it was just a camp game.

I'm pretty excited for basketball this year. IMO, Harpeth will have the team to beat this year. As for everyone else, I can't say much now.

Waverly will be prepared. They lost their starting PG this year to an injury suffered in a scrimmage for football. They won't be a big team, but they will be very athletic.

I can't wait for basketball season to finally arrive!

lets not be too quick to leave out Jake Williams as an impact player for Cheatham. He can shoot the 3 ball with quite a bit of range and will be a great leader on the floor

I thought impact players were suppose to make an impact on the team, not make and impact on the bench. Seriously who is this Jake Williams character???

I thought impact players were suppose to make an impact on the team, not make and impact on the bench. Seriously who is this Jake Williams character???

I never knew starters sat the bench. You'll see who he is. He and Mark Campbell are leaders and both good shooters, especially for 3. Cheatham also has Tario Dansby(young and can finish at the rim really well), Tyler Stratton(quick and finishes real well also), and Chad Martin(does a lil of everything) who are also good offensive threats. Ppl dont need to be doubting this Cheatham team. They are loaded with offense and are scrappy, hard workers

I never knew starters sat the bench. You'll see who he is. He and Mark Campbell are leaders and both good shooters, especially for 3. Cheatham also has Tario Dansby(young and can finish at the rim really well), Tyler Stratton(quick and finishes real well also), and Chad Martin(does a lil of everything) who are also good offensive threats. Ppl dont need to be doubting this Cheatham team. They are loaded with offense and are scrappy, hard workers

Cheatham will not finish in the top four in the district and Jake Williams is not good at all.

Cheatham will not finish in the top four in the district and Jake Williams is not good at all.

you sound like coach froedden. cheatham will finish in top 4 no matter what. and think what you want, but your sadly mistaken. and your lil war eagles have talent but no where near the leadership cheatham has. great leaders and leadership can get any team farther than expected. sycamore has NO leadership and it'll hurt them in the long run. talent doesn't always win kid

Tario, huh???

Do you mean Dontario??? Are you from Cheatham??