District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

So who won the Sycamore-McGavock contest tonight????? I hate to read that Mitchell didn't play for Sycamore. I'm sure that the War Eagles fans won't gripe and complain and use it as an excuse like some fans from other schools would do (ie White House) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore came out a little weak at first, and they looked a little intimidated. But they came back and it was 31 31 at the half. I started to think we were going to take home a victory but we fell apart in the second half. I don't recall the final score but I know Mcgavock won by about 20. I was going to bring up that there was more than a good chance that we would have won if Mitchell got to play... but I decided not to. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sycamore came out a little weak at first, and they looked a little intimidated. But they came back and it was 31 31 at the half. I started to think we were going to take home a victory but we fell apart in the second half. I don't recall the final score but I know Mcgavock won by about 20. I was going to bring up that there was more than a good chance that we would have won if Mitchell got to play... but I decided not to. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know that MCHS will finish near the bottom of this district but the green kid has been putting up some big numbers. It might be hard to beat them at home this year. That gym is a tough place to play for most teams. We will see how he does against Northeast on Tuesday but teams are going to have to game plan for him.

Sycamore was very much in the game and in fact took the lead I think in the 3rd quarter, but they seemed to run out of steam in the 4th and then Mcgavock pulled out a lead. The final score really did not reflect just how close this game was. Perhaps if Pierre had played things would have been different, who knows!

Sycamore lost and they play again Friday I think at 11am.

Sycamore ended up losing 82-62 to McGavock. Sycamore fought hard, but their execution level wasn't high enough to beat a McGavock team loaded with athletes. I thought Keenan Froedden, Chase Kilgore, and Aaron Nicholson were the ones that played well for Sycamore. Sycamore plays another athletic bunch tomorrow, Hunters Lane. The game plan should be about the same and hopefully Sycamore can come out on top tomorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sorry im a lil late on the NW MC game. we lost 70 sumthin to 50 sumthin lol. the score was tainted because the put in the bench players when the game was out of reach. We were down by 3 at half but there speed and athleticism took over in the 3rd. Demarcus Greene has proven that he can be a force for this team. he scored 37 points in this game. He should battle for the district MVP this season. It all depends on how we do thru the district schedule.

sorry im a lil late on the NW MC game. we lost 70 sumthin to 50 sumthin lol. the score was tainted because the put in the bench players when the game was out of reach. We were down by 3 at half but there speed and athleticism took over in the 3rd. Demarcus Greene has proven that he can be a force for this team. he scored 37 points in this game. He should battle for the district MVP this season. It all depends on how we do thru the district schedule.

77-58 was the final and Greene played GREAT scoring 37 points to lead the Indians.

District 11-AA Games begin in one week next Friday evening (11/30/07) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How did Sycamore fare today against Hunters Lane??????

How will Harpeth fare today against Lexington???????????

77-58 was the final and Greene played GREAT scoring 37 points to lead the Indians.

District 11-AA Games begin in one week next Friday evening (11/30/07) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How did Sycamore fare today against Hunters Lane??????

How will Harpeth fare today against Lexington???????????

Sycamore beat Hunters Lane today 71-68. BC why aren't yall broadcasting from McGavock?

I heard Harpeth took it to the young lexington squad. What happened???

Like I said on another thread, Lexington is just too young this year. They are all freshman and sophomores. Don't get me wrong, they have some talent, but they really just equal a god JV team at this point. Way to young to be on the court with Harpeth, but games like this will help them grow up.

Harpeth plays McNairy today and that should really give us a gauge as to how good they really are. McNairy is a LOT better than what I thought they were. They will challenge for that 2nd spot in district 12 and could challenge Bolivar for that top spot.