District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you shoot the ball everytime you touch it and you are half way decent you are going to score points. why would you say west should have won it? if i remember he had a pretty good post player to play with, grant it he didnt have much else but they didnt do anything in the tourney. the most valuable player is the best player in the league. in the past in this district the best players have won the award and i even remember a year when it was split. these coaches know who the best player is and that player will win the award. i like kevins game but i would have to go with pierre in this race but both are great players. in the end the award that matters the most is that district championship plaque.

I TOTALLY Disagree with that remark Jake was the the best hands down! but that's my opinion and i'm glad that Dylan Smith is having a good year and the REBS did better than i thought i just hope they can keep winning and make it to the tourney and on Coach Craig he is one of the Best coaches in the District hands down and with a full season we could've seen a different outcome Goodluck to everyone and play hard BALL! Go REBS!!

is the weather affecting any of the games or does anybody know as of right now?? i know waverly was out of school today but dont have a game untill tomorrow night, what if it gets cancelled will they be rescheduling these games because right now are some of the most important games of the season

cheatham county schools are not closed today and last i heard the game for tonight is still on for waverly and sycamore...should be a good one

Waverly gave Sycamore all they could handle tonight. Good jobs Tigers. Great effort, if only some of your shots would have fallen. Sycamore played really good defense tonight or other wise it might have been the upset of the year. Waverly got Mitchell in foul trouble and Sycamore struggled without him in the line up. Still too much for Waverly on this night though. But great effort guys.

Yep. This game was a one point game at halftime. Cheatham was up by as many as 5 in the first period. Harpeth's press and FINALLY going inside made the difference.

Officiating was horrible. Wouldn't even give a T when it was gift wrapped by both coaches. lol Makes you wonder what you'd have to do to get a T with those guys.......

Who else felt sorry for the McDonald's dude? First presentation I presume. 'Here, this is for you.' would have worked........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats Kevin. Huge honor. Very deserving.