District 11-AA Review/Preview

weaglefan

Who else felt sorry for the McDonald's dude? First presentation I presume. 'Here, this is for you.' would have worked........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats Kevin. Huge honor. Very deserving.

Yep, pretty awkward.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Great game to SC who started the game off strong led by Jacob Taylor. He started the game with a deep 3 and finished the 10-2 run with a good 2-handed jam. He had 10 of SC's first 14 points. The fans were into it and i hope SC can win their next 2 games to go into the tourny on a 4 game win streak. We need fairview to beat cheatham so SC can play fairview in the 4-5 game. This is just bcuz waverly is playing really well here of late but as long as SC has the #4 seed for sure, thats all that matters. Good luck to the rebels and good luck to the seniors tuesday night against bruceton.

Sc did play pretty good defense the other day but come on. if u were at the game it was apparent that MC couldnt knock down a shot. so many shots rimmed in and out it wasnt even funny. also we (as in both teams) couldnt go down the floor without getting a foul calld on them. but it was a good game anyways. good luck in the tournement

Sc did play pretty good defense the other day but come on. if u were at the game it was apparent that MC couldnt knock down a shot. so many shots rimmed in and out it wasnt even funny. also we (as in both teams) couldnt go down the floor without getting a foul calld on them. but it was a good game anyways. good luck in the tournement

I was at the game and it was also apparent that SC couldnt hit from the perimeter either. SC has a few guys that will hit a few threes a game but they jus wasnt on their game. But it didnt matter and i know they will come out strong tonight against bruceton. Baseballer00, do u really expect them to shoot as good as they did at SC every night. At SC, MC had players that teams let shoot hit them from anywhere. They shot well over 50%, especially in the fouth quarter that night. From what i saw, the fouls were pretty even both ways. Anyways good luck to the seniors tonight, and keep the win streak goin through the tourny.

Here's the standings after games of Feb. 4th:

Edited for games remaining:

Sycamore 21-5 (11-1) @FV, Har

Harpeth 18-7 (10-2) @MC, @ Syc

Creekwood 15-7 (9-3) CCC, Wavo

Waverly 9-14 (6-7) @CW

Stewart Co. 10-12 (6-8)

Fairview 6-14 (5-7) Syc, CCC

Cheatham 3-22 (2-10) @CW, @FV

Mont. Central 3-20 (1-12) Har

Still alot to play for. Assuming the favorites win tonight, if Sycamore loses to Harpeth, I believe the one and two seeds will come down to a coin flip. If Sycamore beats Harpeth and Creekwood wins out, Creekwood is the 2 seed and Harpeth drops to 3 because CW would have a victory over Sycamore.

If Waverly, Stewart County and Fairview all wind up with 6-8 records, it looks like Stewart County gets the 4, Waverly the 5 and Fairview the 6 seed.

Cheatham has 7th wrapped up. Central in 8th.

I thought that in a three way tie, it would be records against the two teams you are tied with. That would make it SC (3-1), Fairview,(2-2) and then Waverly(1-3) in 4,5, and 6 spots.

I thought the head to head only comes into effect if all three teams were 2-2 against the two they are tied with. Then record against other district teams would be the second tiebreaker, but only if the first one did not break the tie.

This is all assuming that Fairview can win one game vs. Sycamore or Cheatham and Waverly doesn't beat CW.

I might be wrong, but I think in a 3 way tie, the first thing you look at is head to head among the 3 and that goes to Stewart County with a 3-1 record. That takes care of the 4 seed. Take them out of the equation. Now for 5th seed, you first look at head to head between Waverly and Fairview. If that is 1-1, then you start at the top and work your way down. If Waverly has beaten the higher seeded opponent, they get the 5 seed.

That's my understanding of how it would work. Having the 3 way tie sort of muddies the water a little bit.

I was at the game and it was also apparent that SC couldnt hit from the perimeter either. SC has a few guys that will hit a few threes a game but they jus wasnt on their game. But it didnt matter and i know they will come out strong tonight against bruceton. Baseballer00, do u really expect them to shoot as good as they did at SC every night. At SC, MC had players that teams let shoot hit them from anywhere. They shot well over 50%, especially in the fouth quarter that night. From what i saw, the fouls were pretty even both ways. Anyways good luck to the seniors tonight, and keep the win streak goin through the tourny.

ok all i got to say is look at the first half points for Central in that game i believe it was 5 in the first and 7 or 8 in the 2nd. yea i agree we shot the lights out of it down there at SC. but u should expect a lil bit more that 13 or 14 points on ur home floor during the first half. and during the whole game. but anyways its over with and done.