Red Bank @ Rhea County

MRSTUD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you at the Red Bank - Brainerd game? I was and I never saw Sims throw a punch. Six unsportsmanlike calls were made in that game .... ALL against Brainerd.

I talked to a TSSAA supervisor this week and he said there is no TSSAA rule about getting thrown out for 2 personal fouls in a game.

I wasn't there but I did see it on film and the film didn't lie. One he took the Brainerd's player helmet clear off his head on a point after try.

Wow! Did you guys really lose to Brainerd 40-15. That is pretty pathetic. And you guys think you can beat Red Bank. I cant even remember the last time Red Bank lost to Rhea County. But I guess everyone can dream. I know what you guys can do though, just cross your fingers during the game and make sure you have a rabbits foot in your pocket and put on a rally cap and maybe, just maybe your dreams will come true. Okay, Im sorry, I dont think any amount of luck, dreams, or refs will stop the lions from trouncing you guys.

Wow! Did you guys really lose to Brainerd 40-15. That is pretty pathetic. And you guys think you can beat Red Bank. I cant even remember the last time Red Bank lost to Rhea County. But I guess everyone can dream. I know what you guys can do though, just cross your fingers during the game and make sure you have a rabbits foot in your pocket and put on a rally cap and maybe, just maybe your dreams will come true. Okay, Im sorry, I dont think any amount of luck, dreams, or refs will stop the lions from trouncing you guys.

Ha this is pretty funny.

Oh trying to be a funny one are we. A team can improve and get better can't they? The last time Rhea beat Red Bank was in 2002 Rhea 34 RB 6 was the final and ever since 2004 this series has had the closest region games of any region match up. Oh if you havn't watched red bank this year the are so one dimensional with only there WRs Stop the big play from happening stop red bank. Oh and put that weak armed QB on his back as many times as we can. Seeing RB's defense the two times in person and the 2 times on film and with Simms being out all Rhea has to do is just hand it off to one of many running backs we got and then if RB cheats up the safety throw it and score that way.

Oh trying to be a funny one are we. A team can improve and get better can't they? The last time Rhea beat Red Bank was in 2002 Rhea 34 RB 6 was the final and ever since 2004 this series has had the closest region games of any region match up. Oh if you havn't watched red bank this year the are so one dimensional with only there WRs Stop the big play from happening stop red bank. Oh and put that weak armed QB on his back as many times as we can. Seeing RB's defense the two times in person and the 2 times on film and with Simms being out all Rhea has to do is just hand it off to one of many running backs we got and then if RB cheats up the safety throw it and score that way.

The green and gold should speak for itself tomorrow night. Should be a good one as long as we take care of the ball and play keep away from the lion offense.

Grind it out, protect the football and play great special teams.