Knoxville Catholic vs Fulton

Professor_Falkon

Both of these schools have outstanding programs they should be proud of them.

Who will win? The team that show up with their A game. Fulton will have to deal with the

bigger kids from Catholic and Catholic will have to deal with the speed of Fulton. Speed

kill but so does team football. By numbers from tssaa and Knox County both schools will

move up to 4A after next year so they will still be playing each other.

As for recruiting and cheating Catholic has no zone they do recruit from all over east tennessee

do they give aid to their player no and fulton also has player from all over east tennessee, all of

their players do not live in their zone. Catholic will win this one but look out in the play-offs.

Fulton by 2 TDS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, its Turtle's time to say a little something something on this one. In my opinion the Falcons are on the verge of returning to the top of the region but like Lee Corso say every Saturday, "Not So Fast my Friends", I think Catholic will win this game and end up getting beat in the playoffs like last year. In my opinion, the game will be close but Catholic has a Field Goal kicker and Fulton doesn't so I think Catholic wins by 1.

Good Luck to Fulton but you know how it is....

J. Siler we'll see you next week the talking is over with now but TCB this week don't look ahead..

I am amazed that Catholic has managed to engender such an active dislike in such a short space of time and to be honest I just don't understand it. I have been at three of the last four games between these two powerhouses and for me this kind of competitiveness, this kind of rivalry is what sport is all about. I have no idea who is going to win on Friday. I do know I will be entertained and that the kids will battle hard. Personally, I thought that was the whole point of playing.

I am amazed that Catholic has managed to engender such an active dislike in such a short space of time and to be honest I just don't understand it. I have been at three of the last four games between these two powerhouses and for me this kind of competitiveness, this kind of rivalry is what sport is all about. I have no idea who is going to win on Friday. I do know I will be entertained and that the kids will battle hard. Personally, I thought that was the whole point of playing.

Catholic didn't win any points last year when they decided on "their state championship rings" design prior to playing Fulton in the playoffs. Apparently they thought we'd just show up and give them the win. I agree with you on the level of competitiveness, that generally follows well-coached teams. It has turned into a nice rivalry that will continue Friday night.

Catholic has earned they're rep by

1) How they're fans have acted towards the Fulton faithful in the past

2) A bagpipe lady playing her stupid bagpipes after the controversial win for Catholic last year at Bob Black Field on the field while Fulton players walked off. Total disrespect, but she had to eat the stupid things later on!

3) Harrison Smith winning Mr. Football and that being an absolute joke, his numbers were not even close to D. Rogan's

4) Designing their State rings last year before the rematch between the Falcons. Too bad it had to stay a picture because they would have been nice. See, we got the real ones in the end.

5) Whether or not the flag staked in the falcon at our field was the coaches or Catholic students has never been completely determined, but it wouldn't surprise me.

6) Catholic's bunch coming to Fulton last Friday and the "We don't do pictures thing" is right on par with everything else I've heard from the Irish faithful before.

See, Fulton and AE have been rivals for a long time, but there is a sense of respect between the schools for each school's respective accomplishments in the past and for the rivalry. Both schools have earned this respect. Catholic has no respect for Fulton, so until they can win a State Title, I will show them NO respect.

you're an adopted crack baby and your single parent mom does'nt love you.

Unfortunately for Road2Three, no one at Catholic really cares whether or not he respects them. If he was a half-way intelligent and worthwhile person, perhaps, but he's not.

I think these two post are prime examples of what road2three is saying. Complete lack of respect. People like donky are the people you read about in the newspaper that end up going to jail. What is his problem. Calling someone a crack baby? Does Catholic really support this kind of behavior? All jokes aside, this kind of attitude toward a football game is completely uncalled for. I despise Catholic Football for reasons that happened on the field that are completely unnecessary for this thread. Can we please get back to the game and leave the 1st grade name calling tactics out of it?

Thanks

I think these two post are prime examples of what road2three is saying. Complete lack of respect. People like donky are the people you read about in the newspaper that end up going to jail. What is his problem. Calling someone a crack baby? Does Catholic really support this kind of behavior? All jokes aside, this kind of attitude toward a football game is completely uncalled for. I despise Catholic Football for reasons that happened on the field that are completely unnecessary for this thread. Can we please get back to the game and leave the 1st grade name calling tactics out of it?

Thanks

fultonfalcon2006.

Good post. I would guess that Road2Three respects some players on the Catholic team (Zak Tait) based on his previous comments. I'd bet money that while they may not like each other, that a good number of the Catholic players respect Fulton's players, the program, and what they have accomplished. Truth be known, probably jealous.

Now, a couple questions for ya.

How do you think Jabril Siler will play. He's had a nice yr. Made quite a few tackles after the catch, but how dow you think he will play the run? Can he fill?

Blair must be pretty confident after the success he had in the playoff game against Catholic last year, and how well he has done with Tyson, Humphrey, and Smith this year. Will he continue that confidence ?

Is this the game that Cobb explodes? I know he can. Will he? Can he pick a spot, and just hit it?

Can Catholic's run game really get past the Cobb, Antwan Hammilton, Bubba Stokes triangle that tends to contain so well?

There's a few for us to maybe get this thread back to a place it deserves.

Thanks.

ruse?

Thanks

Forgive me for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong fultonfalcon2006, but here goes...(and yes gridironguy, I am referring to you...and no, gridironguy, this does not require a nasty response from you. Thank You.) I am deeply disturbed about comments previously made by people like this. They attack people personally, calling them terrible names, even suggesting people's suicides. I suggest that these forums have no place for these types of comments and really should be reported. Trash talk can be fun, of course, and hopefully that is what we are all doing. However, just because two people don't share the same opinion about a particular subject does NOT justify such remarks. Thanks for listening. Good Luck, Falcons!

Unfortunately for Road2Three, no one at Catholic really cares whether or not he respects them. If he was a half-way intelligent and worthwhile person, perhaps, but he's not.

gridironguy.

Come on. Road2Three, nor anyone else, deserves to be considered a less than worthwhile person. Also, it has been my experience that when someone claims to speak for all "no one at", he speaks for none. Thanks

ruse?